Reply to CDJ 800's: Still Worth A Buy?

CDJ 800's: Still Worth A Buy?
In the next year im hoping to upgrade my current CD players. (I dont use actual CD's, serato user here)
I currently Use Numark Axis 9, and considering they were never "top of the line", and ive been using them for well over 7 years, i guess you can say theyve been worth it.

Anyways, Like i said i want to upgrade, i absolutely love the feel of vinyl, and the large platter, but i am young, and although I dont doubt that technics would hold up for years, but i would feel a little bit nervous using them as a mobile DJ. Therefor as the prequel to my thread asking which CD decks i may want to get, (see alot of those already though), i was wondering if CDJ 800's are still worth the buy.

Personally i like them because i currently dont use serato in absolute mode, meaning most of the looping and cueing i do with the keyboard or a controller, and they dont have too many buttons on them so i wouldnt be paying for extra features i dont use.

I imagine the build quality on them is excellent, but can they take a beating? Will buying a pair used make me upset?

And how is the platter feel/sctracthing? The numarks honestly have awesome scratching on them, i wouldnt want to downgrade
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy