Reply to Traktor S4 price reduction

Traktor S4 price reduction
Hi all!

I'm interested in making the switch to NI - been using a M-Audio Torq Xponent for years but apparently it's radio silence all over again there and no compatible Mountain Lion drivers etc. - anyways been willing to switch over to something a lot more decent anyways.

For the last couple of days I've been really intrigued by the videos I've seen of the S4 (especially combined with the F1). Such a marvellous setup!

But I do wonder if it's the right time to buy the S4 now? I saw it's got a price cut till the end of Augustus which makes me believe they will offer the successor to the S4 right after or perhaps just in time for the holiday season. I also heard from a friend a music store in our neighbourhood is having a NI representative coming over next weekend to demo upcoming products (no clue wether it being software or hardware). Can't seem to find any rumour sites either regarding the matter.

So what do you guys believe? I saw the S4 got released around approximately October 2010. Perhaps it's due for an upgrade? Also saw some complaints about the lack of monitor booth output (a thing which my Torq Xponent did have).

Any advice would be really appreciated.

Cheers!
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy