Reply to press play on the s4, traktor play button lights up green, but the track isnt moving?

press play on the s4, traktor play button lights up green, but the track isnt moving?
I press play on the s4, traktor play button lights up green, but the track isnt moving?

I've just installed Version 2.1.1 (just upgraded from 2.0.1 which sorta worked but with many issues.

I was wanting to use the S4 for my Gig on NYE but i need it to be running better first.

Some info that might help you guys help me.

- In version 201 i had to disable in device manager my 'realtek audio' for it work. (i have tried enabled and disabled and nothing)
- The settings are all the stock standard but i turned off 'Muilti-core'
- In the Traktor Kontrol Control Panel it says 'No streaming possible. Please try to disconnect and reconnect the device or reboot your computer'. I have tried that and it flashes green/connected but then goes back to the message.
- In the Traktor Kontrol Control Panel when Traktor Pro 2 isn't open it say 'interface connected' like everything is ok.

Any help would be appriciated to try and get this running, thanks.

P.S This is a second thread but the problem is a bit different so i thought it would ok to start a new one, hope i didn't break any rules.
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy