Reply to S4 problem from hell!

S4 problem from hell!
Good Evening fellas, I am really frustrated with my traktor s4. I have been searching through community s and blogs for any answers to my problem. To start off, my laptop is not recognizing my traktor s4. What I mean by that is when I connect the s4 to the laptop the only thing lighting up is the dreaded usb light. I have done everything suggested, re-installing traktor several times without s4 connected.

My problem is that when I connect the s4, like with any usb device you would typically here a sound that a usb device is connected which I don't hear. I had a usb connector problem first, where the plastic piece broke off so I had a friend replace it. But the problem occurred prior to the replacement when I tried connecting it to the laptop and it is not recognizing a usb device. Could please anyone help me solve this headache of a problem, before I decide to sell this s4....

I also checked the device programs and no s4 shown after I reinstalled the device and traktor and plugged my s4 to my laptop
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy