Reply to Full technics setup// audio 8 // novation keyboard- uk

Full technics setup// audio 8 // novation keyboard- uk
The Mrs is having a baby so I need to free up some space. I'm selling this but would consider swapping for a smaller Pioneer CDJ setup.

IMG_0581.jpg

IMG_0575.jpgIMG_0576.jpg
2 x Technics 1210 MKII

Being on this community you should know about the quality of these. They are in good condition acept that they do not come with dust lids and the tone arm on one deck is slightly bent. This does not affect the playback of any records or the sound. Its hardly noticeable really but wanted to be honest. They also need new bulbs in the pop up light

IMG_0577.jpg
Behringer DDM4000 Mixer
This is a great mixer with built in effects and sampler. It can also be used as a midi controller to controll software such as Traktor and Ableton. This needs a new Crossfader and one of the buttons that turns the effects on one channel on can stick at times, but this is a very minor issue, again I'm just being honest.

IMG_0581.jpg
Native Instruments Audio 8 Soundcard, All cables and two control vinyl's
Again, being on this community you will know about the quality of these, I am NOT de-registering Traktor so the buyer will also have to buy a copy of Traktor.

IMG_0580.jpg
Selection of Ortofon Stylus including Concorde
These still have plenty of life left in them

IMG_0583.jpg
Flight Case
A well used but high quality and good condition professional flight case

30 - 40 Records
Ill throw in 30-40 vinyls to get the buyer started, this will be a mixture of music (mainly house/techno) of variable quality vinyl

Fold away stand
I will also throw in a old metal stand that can be taken apart, great for placing the flight case on when gigging.

Im hoping to sell the above in one lot as a package. I'm looking for
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy