Reply to Arcade Button Clips

Arcade Button Clips
Hey, new around here but I've been following the site for a while (and drooling over the various tools you guys highlight). I love the design on the Midi-Fighter, but I'm looking at building a custom controller for myself that plays with a couple ideas I've been believeing about (mainly after being inspired by the MidiFighter and similar products).

My design's going to use Sanwa buttons (because I do love the feel of them, coming from my gamer background), and I couldn't help but admire the elegant clips used on the Midi-Fighter. I know it's a long shot, but I was wondering if I could source a few of these from you guys -- not a huge number of them, probably no more than about 40 (20 buttons' worth); I'm going all-custom hardware on my design, including a custom board, and your "custom-designed" snaps are just so much more elegant than short jumpers with quick disconnects. I'd make sure to document and share the work when I was done, Open-Source/Creative Commons and much in the spirit of the community.

So if this is at all possible, who would I talk to about ordering some?
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy