Reply to Soldering issue

Soldering issue
Hello fellow midifighters,

After browsing the community s, it seems like several other folks have a few missing pieces or are having to solder to get their buttons to fit. I certainly understand the missing pieces (those things are tiny and must be tough to keep track of), but could someone let me know what I should do for the soldering issue? I don't have a soldering iron, but I'm sure someone in my family or a friend does. Could any of you let me know what I should be doing? Don't want to ruin 'ole Midifighter #5 with a soldering mishap.

Also, I'm not even entirely sure this is the problem, as it appears there is enough room, though considering that is the problem others have had I'm assuming it's the only sensical thing.

Thanks for any help, I'm looking forward to rocking with it.

EDIT: With additional inspection (and a better flashlight), this is definitely the problem. Is this something I'll be able to figure out on my own? My soldering experience is extremely limited, although I do understand the concept behind it. I went to film school, which was fun but didn't really prepare me for stuff like this, haha.
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy