Reply to Thinking of building my own MF-type controller. . .random questions. . .

Thinking of building my own MF-type controller. . .random questions. . .
Hey everyone. . .
I'm fairly new to this, and I just had the notion to DIY a MF of my own. I do have several questions so I can go full on with my design. This is going to be long. . sorry guys. .

Saw the MF, and fell instantly in love. . . (no literally!), I understood the LED issues of the buttons, so I decided to go 2 steps further. Low Profile, Illuminated buttons.
http://www.happ.com/pushbuttons/ilumn3.htm

I'm curious if anyone has issues using Suzo-Happ buttons (like doing triple crab rolls? . . again, I'm bad with wording =? ) or if there's something similar to Sanwa pushbuttons? And are there power issues I may have to worry about because of the LEDs?

What's the most buttons I can use on a single board? I see the 4x4 grid, but I'm also assuming I can add smaller buttons off to the side. I'm planning on using this as a Serato controller as well. (I have a nanopad, but I'd like to see if the Suzo-Happ buttons can replicate the "machine-gun" repeat for midi triggers. . .sorry, I just couldn't find the right words to say it!)

I know I'm new, and I'm asking rather redundant questions, but ANY help is GREATLY appreciated. . . .

Thank you
Dj Windz One
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy