When?

When?
Posted on: 01.07.2010 by Yevette Matatall
Just tried to add a midifighter to cart in the store but was unable....still too early?
gabriel ortiz
Originally Posted by tyfurious
Ugh... Need... Midi-Fighter... Can't... Wait... Any... Longer...
ditto
Lauretta Ehrhorn
Ordered but not sure on shipping date. Don't care waiting a bit longer though. Just wanted to assure a bagging of one of these babies. Thankyou Ean and the guys. Can't wait for it to arrive!!
Gilma Marchini
FUUUUUUUUUUUUU** I got mine, but I went to sleep just before it got fixed! Oh well, I can wait till the 14th for my shipment! :P
Agueda Hios
Well done Ean and DJTT team, I placed my order for 2 midi fighters without a problem, using Safari. Cheers !
Yevette Matatall
Cheers DJTT and the midifighter guys, I managed to order my 2 today... black& Blue, Black and yellow....
gabriel ortiz
Ordered two successfully at 9:00 am EST Sunday morning using Firefox 3.6.6. However the Paypal link seems to be broken.

Man, I hope I got my order submitted in time for the initial 80 shipping this week.
Muriel Skube
Got mine on my second try through. Using Google Chrome.

Thanks, Ean!

Hey Guys,

Thanks for your Patience and understanding. We have been working really hard on the custom build your midi-fighter interface (which is not easy to make work) and some bugs delayed our ability to release the page on time.

It would REALLY suck to wait up all evening and then have nothing happen

The page is now working perfectly and ready to go with the Midi-Fighters selling very fast. If your having trouble please email us at service@djranking s.com so we can sort out any bugs with the interface.

Please indicate your: Browser and any details of the order you were trying to place.
Joie Malberg
Yup shopping cart error :P
Gilma Marchini
It's available... But there's a shopping cart error... Ugh...
Joie Malberg
"The Dj TechTools staff has been working 14 hour days on the new Midi-fighter launch and next weeks epic 20 minute mix video. To be totally honest, we are a little behind- so in lieu of a brand new article,"
Lauretta Ehrhorn
Ok 0240 i'm calling it a day. Hope i don't miss the boat whilst comatosed. It's been a long wait for this batch
gabriel ortiz
Originally Posted by tyfurious
ditto
Gilma Marchini
Joie Malberg
Haha yeah it's a to good of a product, I want one to buy got no money so I'm going to have to wait longer So i'm sort of disappointed but oh well.
Gilma Marchini
I fell asleep with my laptop on my lap @ 3 AM... A little upsetting, but it's too good of a product to get angry.
Joie Malberg
Just got to be patient really, they probably have some shipment behind such as the buttons or something.
Jenny Pow
This has happened in the past as well
gabriel ortiz
I'm with ya. I stayed up till like 4:30 am and nothing. It kinda pisses me off a lil bit but Im sure they have a good reason.
Lauretta Ehrhorn
Still waiting. Completely shattered as i stopped up last evening and broken sleep dreaming of arcade buttons when i finally dropped off.
Joie Malberg
Will the midi-fighters go out of stock that quick? 500 gone in a few hours or something?
Jenny Pow
technically it will still be Friday for this website until 3am est. At this rate see you then
Vernie Prive
Am I missing something here, because I've signed 2moro of my email addresses up & still haven't received anything & from what I can tell there are still no midifighters up for sale. Today is friday, the 2ns right?
Jenny Pow
I was afraid that they might be sold out by the time i got back from work today but seems like im still in luck
Gilma Marchini
Pretty much the same here bro... To burn the time while I camp the store for it to be available I will share this amazing screen cap.
Yevette Matatall
Dont mean to be impatient, but last evening I had a feverish dream about mashing midifighter buttons.... I awoke, couldnt sleep, checked the store...nada!
Joie Malberg
Haha, good idea, if you want to give yourself a heart attack, whats your email so I can spam you while you sleep hah jks I know how the wait is, but ill probably have to wait for the 3rd batch seeings as i've got no more money left
Vernie Prive
So djtt, I take it since you guys are on the west cost, & I'm on central standard here in La, the earliest I'll be able to place my order is like 3am my time. So am I good to go to bed for a few hours? I can't get left out this time. Sleep be damned. Maybe I'll just hook up my phone to my stereo at full blast & set the notification sound on for incoming mail.
Gilma Marchini
Read the article... They get released sometime tomorrow... I know, it's still too long!

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy