MF Stuck at Second LED on Top Row

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: MF Stuck at Second LED on Top RowReply
MF Stuck at Second LED on Top Row
Posted on: 09.08.2010 by Thresa Szwedo
Hi there,

I just received my midi fighter last week and used it this past weekend for a gig. Started out working just fine, but then it crapped out on me mid show and now is unresponsive.

Whenever I plug in the MF, it goes through its usual light show sequence. But then, it stops at the second LED (from left) on the top row, i.e. the enumerating step. Only that LED appears. The LEDs don't flash whenever you press the buttons, and it is totally unresponsive in Traktor Pro.

FYI I am using a MacOSX.

Any thoughts on how to fix this problem?
Thresa Szwedo
Hi there,

I just received my midi fighter last week and used it this past weekend for a gig. Started out working just fine, but then it crapped out on me mid show and now is unresponsive.

Whenever I plug in the MF, it goes through its usual light show sequence. But then, it stops at the second LED (from left) on the top row, i.e. the enumerating step. Only that LED appears. The LEDs don't flash whenever you press the buttons, and it is totally unresponsive in Traktor Pro.

FYI I am using a MacOSX.

Any thoughts on how to fix this problem?
Lorelei Przybylowicz
Yeah - a bunch of the new MF were posted with the old firmware. It was the first thing I did with mine - see all the threads about LED issues.
Thresa Szwedo
Well I didn't believe it was a firmware issue, but apparently it was. I reflashed the MF, and now it works again.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy