Reply to Noob asking stupid question

Noob asking stupid question
Hi, let me start off saying im new to this, been playing around with a controller for a couple months, just bought me two midifighters (which came surprisingly quick to korea!).

This is going to sound dumb, but when I load the TSI file for the decklaized mapping, i don't see any button assignments in the controller-manager section of settings. I followed the steps like the video, dled the mapping, imported it, selected the device, the import, and export to midifighter. but my computer shows no button assignments, just blank. i tried it with with deck focus tsi file, and I got the same thing.

I had all the buttons selected when I imported. This is probably a dumb question, but what am I doing wrong!?
I know the midi fighter was assembled correctly, all the lights illuminate, and when i tap a button the midi icon on my traktor screen lights up.

I'm running this on a previous gen mini mac, traktor pro, and a midifigter usb'd directly to the computer (no sound card or controller except for my simplified keyboard mapping).

Thanks in advance!
~dan
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy