MIDI Fighter Silicone cases

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: MIDI Fighter Silicone casesReply
MIDI Fighter Silicone cases
Posted on: 04.08.2010 by Arlene Schmauch
Whats the status on these? I was told they'd be shipped by July 20th and haven't gotten the one I ordered yet?
Jodi Lacerra
Originally Posted by Roenykid
hey since they are no longer pre orders are the midifighter cases going to be shipped soon?
they are being packed and shipped as we speak. we have a ton of pre-orders to finish filling but we hope to get through all of them by today or tomorrow.
Jodi Lacerra
Originally Posted by dstep
Any word on when they will ship out?
I just bought my first midi fighter today!! Really pumped about it I wanna get a matte black top and clear silicone case to let the lights bleed thru but don't wanna wait months for it to come in lol I've noticed this thread is somewhat old lol
The midi fighter silicone cases should be able to ship by the end of next week. We are awaiting their arrival. I have attached a picture of the most recent clear case prototype on my own midi fighter for you guys to check out.

The surface finishing issues we had in the past is much better although there are some small demoulding marks on the inside front/back of the case (see the picture). These are only visible on the clear cases but don't affect the overall functionality or exterior of the cases.

Edit: I took another look at that picture and it looks like the back left corner is warped. It turns out the case wasn't pushed in all the way at that spot. whoops.
Lou Anglen
Hi DJTT Team,
Can I get a referral to the silicone case making company? I have an LED light project I'd like to fab a similar case wrapper for.
Thanks, Brian
danny jeff
Ive just received my case, i really like the feeling, i thing is a really nice job!

congratulations
Liberty Brodbeck
Haha, right when I check on this thread to see what's up with the cases I get an email within minutes telling me it has been shipped. DJTT
Jodi Lacerra
Originally Posted by Roenykid
hey since they are no longer pre orders are the midifighter cases going to be shipped soon?
they are being packed and shipped as we speak. we have a ton of pre-orders to finish filling but we hope to get through all of them by today or tomorrow.
Kandis Dircksen
Melia Balvaneda
Whoa thats awesome, the leds would look awesome with that on!

Is there any way you guys would be able to post pictures of every color case? either here, or even at the page where you can purchase them. Its nice to see an actual picture of one rather than just selecting the colors when buying one.

Very cool though! will be buying mine when they come in!
Glynis Mangona
sexy
robert chanda
Oh baby. Come to Papa.
Jodi Lacerra
Originally Posted by dstep
I just bought my first midi fighter today!! Really pumped about it I wanna get a matte black top and clear silicone case to let the lights bleed thru but don't wanna wait months for it to come in lol I've noticed this thread is somewhat old lol
The midi fighter silicone cases should be able to ship by the end of next week. We are awaiting their arrival. I have attached a picture of the most recent clear case prototype on my own midi fighter for you guys to check out.

The surface finishing issues we had in the past is much better although there are some small demoulding marks on the inside front/back of the case (see the picture). These are only visible on the clear cases but don't affect the overall functionality or exterior of the cases.

Edit: I took another look at that picture and it looks like the back left corner is warped. It turns out the case wasn't pushed in all the way at that spot. whoops.
Adolf Hit
I have one of the most recent prototypes and they are dope as, just need a bit more work on the surface finish. Def will be worth the wait!
Debbra Sciutto
Hang Natelli
I'd like to also chip in my 2 cents, and say I love the level of commitment to quality you are willing to give to the community, and the grass-roots feel of your whole company. I've been visiting the site daily for months now, and decided I'm going to buy a bunch of products from you because A) they are great products and B) you guys are totally worth supporting, please keep it up!

I just bought a MF with a clear silicone case. Any chance you can post a pic of even the prototype? I just want to see how it might look like.

-PL>Y
Lynelle Pitzl
Thanks for the feedback Ean.

Received my MF over here in the UK two weeks ago and I am loving it. Can't wait for the case to come through.

Hey Guys- Thanks for your patience and understanding. The bottom line is that we are having these made in China to keep the prices down and the process just is not going very well. We have invested a lot of time and money in trying to perfect the cases and maintain the Dj TechTools level of quality but the process keeps getting re-started.

The good news is that we are getting very close but they are still just not good enough. We got our 6th series of samples this week and with just a few more changes they should be ready to go into production.

The main problem was finding the right balance of materials so they can be pulled on and off easily but still have strength and not fall off. We have now perfected the case design and are just working out some issues with the mold.
Lorelei Przybylowicz
Any updates from the The Official DJ TT Team?
Lynelle Pitzl
Word!
Meg Reinoehl
Exactomundo.
Arlene Schmauch
Originally Posted by notshy
I believe this is a function of DJTT being a enterprising business. They are pioneering new midi controllers and as such are having to deal with start up issues when creating new products.

I personally don't mind waiting for the silicone case - not effecting my MF usability at all and would rather we had products that met their high standards of production.
100% agreed!
Lorelei Przybylowicz
I believe this is a function of DJTT being a enterprising business. They are pioneering new midi controllers and as such are having to deal with start up issues when creating new products.

I personally don't mind waiting for the silicone case - not effecting my MF usability at all and would rather we had products that met their high standards of production.
Meg Reinoehl
It's kind of annoying to constantly have delays, but I'm glad that they're not settling just to have a product "released" on time and want things to be absolutely perfect.
Christina Fallo
I just gave them a call and they got the prototypes in and they weren't up to standard so they had a bit of a redesign. They expect to get them from their supplier in 2-3 weeks and they will be shipped to us then. We will receive a shipping notice when they are.
Christina Fallo
I'm wondering the same, I was going to fire off an email today to find out.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy