MidiFighter on S4 software.

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: MidiFighter on S4 software.Reply
MidiFighter on S4 software.
Posted on: 21.12.2010 by Dewey Melchi
So I got my midifighter in today, but i loaded the deckalized focus tsi and for some reason when i want to switch focus it brings up my browse mode and my whole software becomes slow for a minute, if anyone has a specific S4 tsi that would be amazing, or if they could shed some light on this for me, id be so happy.
Dewey Melchi
Originally Posted by srdjedit
How did you get your midi-fighter to work with the S4? I've switched "deck focus" to software, But I can't get the "Freeze decay" to work or any other FX??? I'll try to look at it toevening , to give you some more detail. I would like to get it worked out before I play a gig on Christmas Eve ( Dec. 24th)

all help appreciated.

Thanks,
How i have it working now without conflicting keypresses is i deleted my default S4 tsi, then loaded my midi fighter as my main then just turned on my S4 and it created the default tsi again. either way, all is working as far as midi fighter + s4 intregation including effects and all.
Dewey Melchi
So I got my midifighter in today, but i loaded the deckalized focus tsi and for some reason when i want to switch focus it brings up my browse mode and my whole software becomes slow for a minute, if anyone has a specific S4 tsi that would be amazing, or if they could shed some light on this for me, id be so happy.
Matha Obray
Which mapping are u using for the midi fighter?
Dewey Melchi
Originally Posted by srdjedit
How did you get your midi-fighter to work with the S4? I've switched "deck focus" to software, But I can't get the "Freeze decay" to work or any other FX??? I'll try to look at it toevening , to give you some more detail. I would like to get it worked out before I play a gig on Christmas Eve ( Dec. 24th)

all help appreciated.

Thanks,
How i have it working now without conflicting keypresses is i deleted my default S4 tsi, then loaded my midi fighter as my main then just turned on my S4 and it created the default tsi again. either way, all is working as far as midi fighter + s4 intregation including effects and all.
Dewey Melchi
Yes sir I do. In/Out ports are set, I've switched the usb slots as well. still to no avail. What I'm actually doing now is just customizing my keyboard mapping and just setting it up that way, the whole browse button was giving me a hard time since the beginning for some reason, switched out my S4 as well and still the same issue, so I assume its just one of those wierd things.
Lucia Boemer

all help appreciated.

Thanks,
Leeanna Ayla
Do you have the midi fighter selected in the in/out ports for that tsi? Have you tried different USB ports? Not sure why it would be affecting the S4 since it's communicating in NHL mode. Is there a browse mode in that tsi? Maybe try taking that out and see if it's conflicting somehow.
Dewey Melchi
yeah. it seems to be only happening if i have the midi fighter tsi loaded. its strange.
Leeanna Ayla
Does it act normal again of you unplug the midi fighter?
Dewey Melchi
Here's an update : my midi fighter is working correctly now, the only issue that i seem to be having is that my s4's browse button is insanely slow. I have to hit it repeated it/have a large delay before it actually switches to browse view, this was not happening before I plugged the midi fighter in.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy