Reply to custom mapping issues

custom mapping issues
So, I basically want to map out the midi fighter for traktor pro 1.2.4 my own way. However I'm running into some issues. I'm not sure if this is because I'm just completely new to mapping and don't know what I'm doing most of the time, or if there is actually a problem with my midi fighter its self.

So, I plug in my midi fighter, open up Tpro, file, controller manager. Now the first problem I run into is I don't get a midi fighter device option. I'm not sure if I should use just generic midi for the device or what not, but it's not showing a midi fighter option like it did in the instant gratification setup video. My second problem is probably linked to my first, and that's because again I still don't have a midi fighter in port or out port. I have the options none, usb audio device, and all ports.

I have not downloaded any updates, but I just got my fighter yesterday so I assume it already has them on there, idk tho. If they aren't and that's the problem then please say so because it would help just as much.

All in all, my device setup doesn't seem to be working.

help...
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy