Reply to Sweeping filter & Beatmasher?

Sweeping filter & Beatmasher?
I'm in the process of creating a custom MIDI Fighter mapping where I'm taking the Deckalized and Instant Gratification mappings, as well as one I'm calling Looper and another FX mapping and squeezing it all into 1 MIDI Fighter with Internal Fourbanks Mode on. It's causing me to reverse engineer some of the stuff DJTechTools has posted, which has been good for the experience and I'm finding it almost easier than trying to dig through their mappings and port them.

Anyway, I'm sort've stuck at this one piece that seems like it should be straightforward. I'm trying to make an Instant FX button for the Filter 92:LFO, just like on Deckalized, the previous MIDI Fighter mapping and the new Instant Gratification.

What I can't seem to figure out is how to get the filter to sweep while the Beatmasher is doing its thing. What ends up happening is the Beatmasher just grabs the beat wherever it is in the sweep and loops that, instead of letting the filter continue to effect the sound.

I have the Filter LFO:92 in FX Unit 1, slot 3 and the Beatmasher in FX Unit 2, slot 1.

Any ideas?
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy