Question about the new MF mapping:

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Question about the new MF mapping:Reply
Question about the new MF mapping:
Posted on: 09.02.2011 by Randal Biza
Should work with VCI 100 although you may encounter conflicts when the VCI is in Fader FX Mode.
Randal Biza
Originally Posted by padi_04
fixed

lol
Randal Biza
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint
I have never seen the question come in the SECOND post of a thread AFTER the answer before... are you guys doing some zen shit or something?
Yes, that was weird! For some reason when I responded, my post appeared above his. For a brief second I feared DJTT was changing community threads to display posts reverse chronologically.
Leonardo Papajohn

and AyeAreTee... your signature... i really do hesitate to ask what that links to. Not a chance i am going to click it.

It's my blog, lol you should check it :P
Tatum Ansaldo
fixed

on: what full said
Doesn't show up on my work pc... do I want to see it?
Randal Biza
Should work with VCI 100 although you may encounter conflicts when the VCI is in Fader FX Mode.
Randal Biza
fixed

lol
Randal Biza
I have never seen the question come in the SECOND post of a thread AFTER the answer before... are you guys doing some zen shit or something?
Yes, that was weird! For some reason when I responded, my post appeared above his. For a brief second I feared DJTT was changing community threads to display posts reverse chronologically.
Leonardo Papajohn

and AyeAreTee... your signature... i really do hesitate to ask what that links to. Not a chance i am going to click it.

It's my blog, lol you should check it :P
Leeanna Ayla
All I can say is lol.
Tatum Ansaldo
fixed

Doesn't show up on my work pc... do I want to see it?
Nedra Fresneda
fixed

Tatum Ansaldo
Not conflicts as such, but they load different effects so you'll just have to press the button twice the first time you activate it.

Leonardo Papajohn
Can use this mapping with the vci-100 or is it just mean to be used with s4 only?

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy