HELP! 2 midifighters with Hercules dj controller...

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: HELP! 2 midifighters with Hercules dj controller...Reply
HELP! 2 midifighters with Hercules dj controller...
Posted on: 12.02.2011 by Gilma Schreider
hello, im sorry if i am asking an easy question. ive tried alot of different kinds of settings to try and get this to work.

here is what i want to do...
i want to use 2 MidiFighters with a Hercules e2 dj controller.

1. i want each midifighter to work on its own with the standard mappings.
2. i want the Hercules e2 controller to work as the mixer.
* i am using Traktor Pro.

any help? please!?!? lol
Estefana Musfeldt
Originally Posted by arek619
thanx herbstrike! i really appreciate it. since you answered me even though you hated me from my first posts. lol...

thanx again everyone. ill give this a go.
i don't hate if you explain exactly what the problem is in your first post you will get help alot quicker
Gilma Schreider
hello, im sorry if i am asking an easy question. ive tried alot of different kinds of settings to try and get this to work.

here is what i want to do...
i want to use 2 MidiFighters with a Hercules e2 dj controller.

1. i want each midifighter to work on its own with the standard mappings.
2. i want the Hercules e2 controller to work as the mixer.
* i am using Traktor Pro.

any help? please!?!? lol
Estefana Musfeldt
Originally Posted by arek619
thanx herbstrike! i really appreciate it. since you answered me even though you hated me from my first posts. lol...

i don't hate if you explain exactly what the problem is in your first post you will get help alot quicker
Gilma Schreider

Estefana Musfeldt
so go to you controller manager in preferences on the top right hand side you have 3 options which you need to focus each midi fighter to a deck so select to midi fighter you want to focus in the IN and OUT ports at the top then underneath is the option to focus on each deck that should get it working right, Ean shows how to focus midi fighters to a deck in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Np3L...layer_embedded
Franklin Momany
I don't know, but I've heard people suggest using other channels. How?
Gilma Schreider

well, ive loaded the mappings for the hercules(big import), and added the mappings for the midifighter...

problem is that they dont act like seperate midifighters. you hit buttons on one midifighter, and you can see the lights going on the other midifighter.

ps, i am not wanting the midifighters acting as turntables(controlling pitch) and wha not. i just want the normal midifighter mappings to work on each midifhgter seperatly, then use my hercules as the mixer for controlling nobs and track selections.

thanx for the help guys.
Alexandra Nerby
Big import button for Hercules, small imort button for the two MF TSIs.
Estefana Musfeldt
whats the problem? add the mappings and away you go.
Gilma Schreider
23 views and not one reply?

here we go again with the lack in customer service from this place.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy