Midi Fighter wrong octave in ableton

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Midi Fighter wrong octave in abletonReply
Midi Fighter wrong octave in ableton
Posted on: 16.02.2011 by Tonja Senecal
Hey guys, first up apologies if this has already been addressed somewhere else on this community , i did try searching but had no luck

Just curious as to how to set up the Midi Fighter within ableton correctly. Currently when i plug n play the midifighter is triggering notes in the C1 to C2 range, and to date i have been unable to correct it to C3. Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Apologies for the brief description, currently at work where i should be working
Tonja Senecal
Hey guys, first up apologies if this has already been addressed somewhere else on this community , i did try searching but had no luck

Just curious as to how to set up the Midi Fighter within ableton correctly. Currently when i plug n play the midifighter is triggering notes in the C1 to C2 range, and to date i have been unable to correct it to C3. Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Apologies for the brief description, currently at work where i should be working
Delfina Lorimor
Hey man, download a program called "midi pipe". In it you have a midi converter that can change the notes. The program's user interface is terrible, but do some research and you can figure it out. Its free and midi bones is another, but you have to pay

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy