Delay/ Freee turning offf audio?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Delay/ Freee turning offf audio?Reply
Delay/ Freee turning offf audio?
Posted on: 20.02.2011 by Jadwiga Mainka
My Echo freeze delay does not always work, it turns off the effect or turns on the effect and kills the audio, the only time it works as it should is when i manually put effects bank 4 on and then press the delay freeze it works without interuption, if i dont do this manually the audio shuts off upon the buttton press

anyone have any ideas why this is happening?
Jadwiga Mainka
My Echo freeze delay does not always work, it turns off the effect or turns on the effect and kills the audio, the only time it works as it should is when i manually put effects bank 4 on and then press the delay freeze it works without interuption, if i dont do this manually the audio shuts off upon the buttton press

anyone have any ideas why this is happening?
Jadwiga Mainka
fixed with update to 1.01
Leeanna Ayla
You should update the S4 software to 1.0.1 first. Are you loading the MF mapping twice using the big import button? There's lots of effects in the mapping and it takes two loads to get it all set. After you do that you'll have to load the S4 mapping again though.
Jadwiga Mainka
i am using midifighter with the new firmware in hold mode, the hold mode works everyhting works just it turns off the delay on the first button press if the effects 4 is not turned on prior, i am running traktor s4 , i am running version 1.0, the tsi im using is rutys modified instafx deckalized mapping
Leeanna Ayla
Have you updated to the new firmware? What mapping are you using?

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy