Midi Fighter Broken.

Midi Fighter Broken.
Posted on: 20.02.2011 by Stefanie Gripper
My Midi Fighter stopped sending Midi signal.

I connect it to USB, power is normal... all tel LEDs light up as usual... but no MIDI signal coming out from the Fighter. Not in traktor, Not in Logic... tried it on other computers and still no signal.
Stefanie Gripper
My Midi Fighter stopped sending Midi signal.

I connect it to USB, power is normal... all tel LEDs light up as usual... but no MIDI signal coming out from the Fighter. Not in traktor, Not in Logic... tried it on other computers and still no signal.
Liberty Brodbeck
I actually fixed it after I posted that, I had to boot/reset it with jumpers for my computer to finally pick it up. Now I'm addicted to the Instant Gratification mapping! So much fun.
Leeanna Ayla
Have either of you tried to flash the firmware?
Carola Wyllys
yes i would love to have yours if you don't want it
Nakisha Startup
Collecting dust? Do you guys not care to try repairing expensive things when they break? Give them to me if they are collecting dust!
Liberty Brodbeck
Yeah mine stopped working all of a sudden as well, I used to be able to plug it in and ableton or traktor would pick it up right away. Now it just sits collecting dust...
Lisa Lochotzki
For some odd reason, it happen from time to time with any microcontroller based project. I would try to flash the Firmware once again.

Also try another USB cable...
Nakisha Startup
Call/e-mail DJTechtools?

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy