midi fighter deck a deck b

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: midi fighter deck a deck bReply
midi fighter deck a deck b
Posted on: 03.03.2011 by Diann Volmar
Hi Guys

I am new to any type of mapping! i have just recieved my midi fighter and i have followed the video to set it up with my s4, i first downloaded the firmware and updated the box, i then imported the instant gratification tsi file and imported to traktor and follow the video, ok so on deck a it works just like the video but deck B the bottom row of effects are on the top and the other buttons seem to do nothing? please help
Diann Volmar
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint
Welcome to the community !

Simple problem, you haven't enabled 4 banks internal mode.

Check out the menu mode sticky in this MF community , point 5. That explains it all.
Thanks for that burt not there just yet, i have gone into menu mode then to 4 banks menu, what do i do next?
Diann Volmar
Hi Guys

I am new to any type of mapping! i have just recieved my midi fighter and i have followed the video to set it up with my s4, i first downloaded the firmware and updated the box, i then imported the instant gratification tsi file and imported to traktor and follow the video, ok so on deck a it works just like the video but deck B the bottom row of effects are on the top and the other buttons seem to do nothing? please help
Tatum Ansaldo
have you enabled all 4 mappings in controller manager?
Diann Volmar
ok i have switched internal mode on but still have same problem
Diann Volmar
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint

Check out the menu mode sticky in this MF community , point 5. That explains it all.
Thanks for that burt not there just yet, i have gone into menu mode then to 4 banks menu, what do i do next?
Diann Volmar
Tatum Ansaldo

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy