two-tone buttons?

two-tone buttons?
Posted on: 07.03.2011 by Bradford Grafer
i just tacked this question onto another thread, but i don't know if it'll be seen by anybody who knows the answer there. anyway, my question has to do with two-tone buttons. if i'm not mistaken, the two-tone buttons that i've seen in a few pictures around the site appear to be nothing more than a button placed inside a different colored housing. is this correct? my Midifighter has two black buttons and two white buttons and i'd like to make four, two-tone (black/white) buttons. can the buttons be disassembled into two pieces (i.e. the button and the housing)?
Bradford Grafer
Originally Posted by photojojo
There's little nubs on each side. Press those in and the center comes out. I show it at about :36 in this video.
cool, so two opposite clips to remove the buttons from the Midifighter, and two more opposite clips to remove a button from its housing. thank you.
Bradford Grafer
i just tacked this question onto another thread, but i don't know if it'll be seen by anybody who knows the answer there. anyway, my question has to do with two-tone buttons. if i'm not mistaken, the two-tone buttons that i've seen in a few pictures around the site appear to be nothing more than a button placed inside a different colored housing. is this correct? my Midifighter has two black buttons and two white buttons and i'd like to make four, two-tone (black/white) buttons. can the buttons be disassembled into two pieces (i.e. the button and the housing)?
Bradford Grafer
Originally Posted by photojojo
There's little nubs on each side. Press those in and the center comes out. I show it at about :36 in this video.
cool, so two opposite clips to remove the buttons from the Midifighter, and two more opposite clips to remove a button from its housing. thank you.
Leeanna Ayla

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X96SmgPI21c

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy