tp2 problem with midi fighter PLEASE HELP!

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: tp2 problem with midi fighter PLEASE HELP!Reply
tp2 problem with midi fighter PLEASE HELP!
Posted on: 31.03.2011 by Jan Tawzer
So i updated traktor and went to rip on my midi fighter with the instant gratification mapping, and it seems really weird the beatmasher is definly not the same. Seems to have a delay with the beatmasher. And a bunch of buttons were switched anybody no why? or any1 dealing with similair issues?
Jamika Codding
Originally Posted by djproben
FIXED! Just import the mapping twice using the bottom left import button. The freeze delay effect is still broke but that seems like it functions differently in traktor than it used to; it's not a mapping problem.
I just experienced this issue with my MF and my new TP2 installation. This suggestion totally resolved my problem. My delay freeze works fine as well.

If I may kindly make a suggestion to the DJTT staff: Would it be possible to mention this caveat for TP2 folks on both the mapping blog and the community download page?

Otherwise, great job DJTT! ...And thank you djproben for sharing the fix!

-Rudy
Bradford Grafer
Originally Posted by photojojo
Check the order of FX in Traktor settings.
could you explain this fix a little more? i'm not having an issue, but i've seen this suggested before...
Jan Tawzer
So i updated traktor and went to rip on my midi fighter with the instant gratification mapping, and it seems really weird the beatmasher is definly not the same. Seems to have a delay with the beatmasher. And a bunch of buttons were switched anybody no why? or any1 dealing with similair issues?
Jamika Codding
Originally Posted by djproben
FIXED! Just import the mapping twice using the bottom left import button. The freeze delay effect is still broke but that seems like it functions differently in traktor than it used to; it's not a mapping problem.
I just experienced this issue with my MF and my new TP2 installation. This suggestion totally resolved my problem. My delay freeze works fine as well.

If I may kindly make a suggestion to the DJTT staff: Would it be possible to mention this caveat for TP2 folks on both the mapping blog and the community download page?

Otherwise, great job DJTT! ...And thank you djproben for sharing the fix!

-Rudy
Leonardo Papajohn
Had the same problem but imported a couple times and works fine, and make sure your 4 banks mode is activated!
Randal Biza
Has anyone tried just remapping echo freeze? Also curious how any of your VCI 100 mappings are working in Traktor Pro 2? I want to upgrade eventually but not sure how much time I have now to remap controls.
Danae Dumler
I'm still getting no love from that effect on the midifighter, and now another problem developed: it used to be that holding down the upper left button and hitting the next one to the right of it switched decks between A and B in my mapping. Now it makes both decks light up but doesn't switch them, AND it stops whatever song is playing on either deck and cues up to the last transient cue point. And I'm still trying to chase down why in the FX unit 2 the chained effects always want to be F92 and T3DEL even if I set them differently (with any controller OR with the mouse) they reset to those as soon as I turn them on.

This is very frustrating but it's made me appreciate a lot about TSP 1.2.7
Tatum Ansaldo
echo freeze works fine for me.
Candace Carmouche
make sure the effects order on the right are the same as the left for now. that means dont bring over the 4 new ones and make sure from top to bottom they are the same exact list.
Danae Dumler
Are you guys using the delay freeze effect? (It's on the midifighter mapping second row of buttons, last button) For some reason this does nothing sound-wise anymore for me even though I can see it is selecting the right choices in the FX unit.
Melia Balvaneda
I just imported the mapping twice and it works fine now
Bradford Grafer
Originally Posted by photojojo
could you explain this fix a little more? i'm not having an issue, but i've seen this suggested before...
Jan Tawzer
djproben got it! U the man!
Leeanna Ayla
Danae Dumler
Tiara Bastarache
The older mappings won't work for the old software.

The guys (DJTT's) will probably have new ones out soon.
Danae Dumler
Yep. I'm using a different mapping but similar problems. It looks like beatmasher remaps to delay now, and delay to gater. That's all I've figured out so far but it has wreaked havoc on all my effects mappings; everything else seems (so far) to be ok though mapping wise, just that it messes some of the effects up. Hoping there's new DJTT mappings soon, but I might try my hand at one for the sampler

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy