Midi Fighter Paint

Midi Fighter Paint
Posted on: 11.03.2011 by Bao Dright
My MIDI Fighter arrived a couple of days ago with the wrong buttons so I am swapping some out. The only thing is, when I removed the silicone case, I got lots of black paint on my hands from the underside of the top plate.

Should this happen? Why is it still wet? There are clear bits are showing through on the top plate now
Bao Dright
My MIDI Fighter arrived a couple of days ago with the wrong buttons so I am swapping some out. The only thing is, when I removed the silicone case, I got lots of black paint on my hands from the underside of the top plate.

Should this happen? Why is it still wet? There are clear bits are showing through on the top plate now
Min Stockfish
Mine had the same problem but i just thought that's how it was! I'm in New Zealand so won't bother sending back because it's not a major issue but I was wondering if the paint is easy to remove? I just want to put my logo on it but don't want to risk scarring up the cover!

Cheers
Bao Dright
Thanks, Zach. I've sent you an email.
Madalene Ranjan
I'm sorry to hear your Midi-Fighter showed up in that condition. This is definitely not normal. Please send me an email at orders@djranking s.com for a replacement
Tatum Ansaldo
no, the finish certainly shouldn't rub off!
Bao Dright
Thanks for the advice. I guess it is not normal then
Tatum Ansaldo
fire over an email to DJTT support, they'll probably send you a new one.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy