Reply to Latest Batch - Missing Connection

Latest Batch - Missing Connection
Hi all,
Just a heads up for anyone who have received the latest batch of Midi Fighters. When I was trying to use my MF, I realised the top left button wasn't lighting up. I immediately assumed that maybe it didn't light up because it's usually used for as a 'function' button to enter Menu mode. However, after some testing, I soon realised that the entire button wasn't responding at all. I checked the connections, and there was a missing solder connection on the top left button (couldn't have been ANY other button), so I had to pull out the iron and solder one myself.

Yes, I know, it's a useless post with some story not relating to half of you, but I just wanted to inform others who might be receiving one of the latest MF's. It's also a slight heads-up to the DJTT team- I know you're busy, but a quick check on your part would've saved me an hour or two troubleshooting.

Therefore, if anyone reading this topic has had a 'broken' button, check the connections before you create another topic (like me)!
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy