Midi Fighter and Traktor Problems!!!

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Midi Fighter and Traktor Problems!!!Reply
Midi Fighter and Traktor Problems!!!
Posted on: 29.04.2011 by Jacquetta Rabbat
Hello, i just received my midi fighter yesterday and i played with it once with traktor pro on my mac with the instant gratification mapping and it worked fine, Updated it, and now, the midi fighter is recognized as a device but in in-Port on Controller Manager, Midi FIghter is n/a: Midi Fighter and the drop-down menu doesn't contain Midifighter! outport does. traktor pro 1.2.7 (latest version) new midi fighter updated to newest(4/28/11) firmware Instant gratification mapping. I've dumped all traktor settings, midi preferences, and flashed the midi fighter several times from PC and Mac. i tested midi and it is receiving notes. i've attached a screenshot of traktor
Jacquetta Rabbat
Hello, i just received my midi fighter yesterday and i played with it once with traktor pro on my mac with the instant gratification mapping and it worked fine, Updated it, and now, the midi fighter is recognized as a device but in in-Port on Controller Manager, Midi FIghter is n/a: Midi Fighter and the drop-down menu doesn't contain Midifighter! outport does. traktor pro 1.2.7 (latest version) new midi fighter updated to newest(4/28/11) firmware Instant gratification mapping. I've dumped all traktor settings, midi preferences, and flashed the midi fighter several times from PC and Mac. i tested midi and it is receiving notes. i've attached a screenshot of traktor
Jacquetta Rabbat
ok i plugged it in on a pc and i updated it, firmware loaded fine, but it still wont show up in traktor... >.<'' i called dj tech tools but its saturday sor they are closed >.<"
Jacquetta Rabbat
i have tried another usb cable, supplied with my numark omnicontrol. still doesnt work. i tried the manual pcb reset by bridging all connections needed to put it in bootloader mode reflashed, nothing. the bootloader buttin doesnt work but hitting the 4 corners and the bridging of connections does. still doesnt show up in in-port only on traktor. is there a driver for the MF on mac i need to find and trash? when i said midi preferences above i meant mac midi preferences,
Gloria Lemmel
Go into manual boot mode (Hold the boot button on the bottom, and then the boot and reset button and then the boot alone again and reflash it. It sounds like your firmware is corrupted.

Also as simplistic as it sounds, trying a different USB cable might work too.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy