Deckalized Mapping and S4

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Deckalized Mapping and S4Reply
Deckalized Mapping and S4
Posted on: 03.05.2011 by Louann Harllee
Not sure if this is a repost or not, but I have a question regarding the Midi Fighter's compatibility with the S4.

I'm aware that it is possible to use the S4 and the Instant Gratification Mapping in perfect harmony, but I would like to know if there is a way to use the Deckalized Mapping instead. This would ideally mean that I only use the S4 as a mixer/soundcard, while the Midi Fighter would be controlling playing, syncing, effects, etc.

Any light on this subject would be awesome. Thanks in advance!!
Louann Harllee
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint
big import button, multiple imports? 4 banks internal mode enabled?
Yep did all of this
Louann Harllee
You can use both together no problem. There won't be any conflict.
Awesome thank you! One more question.

On Friday I attempted to use the Instant Gratification mapping with my friends S4. I brought my Midi Fighter and USB stick with the TSI file and a Traktor playlist. I loaded the TSI and the S4s mapping like Ean explained in the video, but the Midi Fighter mapping was not right. It only had a bitcrusher and pitch controls.

Any idea why this happened?

If it helps, I have a windows laptop and Traktor Pro 1 and he has the Traktor S4 software on his Macbook Pro.
Louann Harllee
Not sure if this is a repost or not, but I have a question regarding the Midi Fighter's compatibility with the S4.

I'm aware that it is possible to use the S4 and the Instant Gratification Mapping in perfect harmony, but I would like to know if there is a way to use the Deckalized Mapping instead. This would ideally mean that I only use the S4 as a mixer/soundcard, while the Midi Fighter would be controlling playing, syncing, effects, etc.

Any light on this subject would be awesome. Thanks in advance!!
Louann Harllee
Yep did all of this
Tatum Ansaldo
Louann Harllee
Awesome thank you! One more question.

On Friday I attempted to use the Instant Gratification mapping with my friends S4. I brought my Midi Fighter and USB stick with the TSI file and a Traktor playlist. I loaded the TSI and the S4s mapping like Ean explained in the video, but the Midi Fighter mapping was not right. It only had a bitcrusher and pitch controls.

Any idea why this happened?

If it helps, I have a windows laptop and Traktor Pro 1 and he has the Traktor S4 software on his Macbook Pro.
Tatum Ansaldo

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy