Midi fighter led problem

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Midi fighter led problemReply
Midi fighter led problem
Posted on: 18.04.2011 by Clement Bassler
Hey guys i got a problem with one of my midi fighters. The leds won't stay on. They light up when i push the buttons but they wont stay that way, so if i hit the play button,it lights up but it doesnt stay like that, any ideas how to resolve this???????

Thanks
Clement Bassler
Hey guys i got a problem with one of my midi fighters. The leds won't stay on. They light up when i push the buttons but they wont stay that way, so if i hit the play button,it lights up but it doesnt stay like that, any ideas how to resolve this???????

Thanks
Clement Bassler
was it working with the deckalized focus mapping before you updated the midifighter? maybe it is the deckalized mapping, try looking for the led section on traktor to see if something is moved.
Keiko Grondahl
i just downloaded the new firmware and updates the mf, still the same....
any suggestions?

*EDIT*

It will work on deckalized focus and focusAB
but not on normal deckalized...

Solutions?
Keiko Grondahl
thanks for the tip, i shall try it!
Clement Bassler
I fixed it
I had to download the new firmware again. and now it works perfectly.
Sharyn Prado
Ive had this problem for some time, when you engage the loops they dont stay on on one of my mf's, they worked at first for a couple of times then gone.
Keiko Grondahl
I have the exact same thing on both my midis with the deckalized mapping, its really annoying because you dont know whats on by looking at the midi, you have to keep your eyes on the screen
Clement Bassler
I already did that, is not working
Tatum Ansaldo
restart traktor and reassign midi ports I guess. not sure why that would happen.
Clement Bassler
deckalized mapping. Ive have nerver had this problem before. Even last nite was working perfectly. I mean everything else works, it is just the leds
Tatum Ansaldo
which mapping are you using?

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy