Does this mapping exist?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Does this mapping exist?Reply
Does this mapping exist?
Posted on: 15.05.2011 by Alejandra Hoernke
I was told that I could find a NI Maschine and Midi fighter mapping that would work together in Traktor?

Is this so? Please send a link!

Thanks a ton!
Deanne Baston
Originally Posted by JuxtaposedBeats
I was told that I could find a NI Maschine and Midi fighter mapping that would work together in Traktor?

Thanks a ton!
try searching the community for "NI Maschine" and see what pops up... also check this post:
http://www.djranking s.com/community /showthread.php?t=24121

in terms of the Maschine and a MF working together, it should be no problem. Just load both tsi files and then set your in/out midi routing to each respectively.
Alejandra Hoernke

Thanks a ton!
Alejandra Hoernke
ok thanks
Leeanna Ayla
yeah you'll have to find and load two separate mappings. Check traktorbible.com I believe they'll have a Maschine you like. For the Midi Fighter mapping just browse the different ones in the Midi Fighter community and pick one. make sure you follow all the instructions for loading the mappings and read the manuals.
Deanne Baston
Originally Posted by JuxtaposedBeats

Thanks a ton!
try searching the community for "NI Maschine" and see what pops up... also check this post:
http://www.djranking s.com/community /showthread.php?t=24121

in terms of the Maschine and a MF working together, it should be no problem. Just load both tsi files and then set your in/out midi routing to each respectively.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy