Faceplate colour and LEDs

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Faceplate colour and LEDsReply
Faceplate colour and LEDs
Posted on: 15.05.2011 by Boyce Engbrecht
Can anybody recommend which faceplate colour i should go for? I know it's personal preference and I do like the idea of the black matching my S4 but it's how the LEDs show that bothers me the most. Which do you guys prefer? The 'ring' of the clear matte, the complete transparency of the clear acrylic or the little dots with the solid matte black?
Danae Dumler
Originally Posted by Buffalo Ill
Having matching coloured controllers makes you MUCH better at DJ'ing/controllerism...
This is true. I know this from experience; my controllers don't match at all, and I suck!
Tatum Ansaldo
Having matching coloured controllers makes you MUCH better at DJ'ing/controllerism...
lol...

OP, I like my clear matte but it's up to you! look at vids and pics, see what you like the most.
Boyce Engbrecht
Can anybody recommend which faceplate colour i should go for? I know it's personal preference and I do like the idea of the black matching my S4 but it's how the LEDs show that bothers me the most. Which do you guys prefer? The 'ring' of the clear matte, the complete transparency of the clear acrylic or the little dots with the solid matte black?
Danae Dumler
This is true. I know this from experience; my controllers don't match at all, and I suck!
Tatum Ansaldo
yes, you can see them fine.
Boyce Engbrecht
Thanks for the replies. So with the clear matte are the individual LEDs still distinguishable? I don't really want the whole plate to be a blurred mass of blue!
Leeanna Ayla
If you end up doing the LED beat mod the matte spreads the light across the top of the faceplate more than the clear.
Ella Rick
I've got one midifighter with clear matte and one with clear,
I personally like the clear one a bit more than the matte plate.

The good thing about going for the clear is that it will keep the cost down
when you are buying the midifighter
Hunter Renslow
Get the standard clear one and an extra black one,then you can switch them depending on your mood! Honestly they all look awesome!
Tatum Ansaldo
lol...

OP, I like my clear matte but it's up to you! look at vids and pics, see what you like the most.
Antoine Wasiewicz
I recommend you spend the money on something you actually WANT.

Failing that (or if you can't decide on that either) get a Black one. Having matching coloured controllers makes you MUCH better at DJ'ing/controllerism...

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy