New Midi Fighter Pro Mappings

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: New Midi Fighter Pro MappingsReply
New Midi Fighter Pro Mappings
Posted on: 28.05.2011 by Gwendolyn Rotchford
I want to buy an MF Pro. I really do. But I can't make the purchase before I see the mappings... Mods/TechTools guys, any word on this? I know you're busy building those things but a timeframe would be nice.

[I/O]
bionicbeatlab.org
Ella Rick
Originally Posted by Georgeo0
+1 !!!
Good call

I've posted a new thread asking about the second batch of pros,
Hopefully we get an answer soon
Melia Balvaneda
Originally Posted by other1
yay! any idea when m0ar cue masters r gonna get in stock?
+1 !!!
Gwendolyn Rotchford
Originally Posted by flashflooder
Hey guys, I just wanted to tell everyone that we are working hard on finishing the MF Pro mappings and we expect them to be done very soon (likely early next week). I don't want to give a firm date because there's a chance we could find a major bug or issue and I take pride in releasing mappings when I feel confident that there are no major bugs.

We also need to take into account that Ean is working on an article which will include a tutorial video and aside from making routines for it he also needs to plan, shoot, and have the video edited.

Again, we expect these to be ready very soon and I apologize for the delay. Rest assured though, they will be worth the wait.
thanks flashflooder! i know you guys are slammed, but hey, that's a good thing excited to see what you and ean come up with
Dorcas Bassignani
Originally Posted by BlackJesus
According to twitter: "Working on the first Midi-Fighter Pro mappings this week. They will be sick- and worth the wait! -Ean"
beat me to it...
Tatum Ansaldo
Originally Posted by BradCee
yeah... why not...

how should i know that? lol
Lol, I was just assuming that he takes some kind of arcade midi controller with him wherever he goes, in this instance in case the sharks turn up and he has to jam his way out of a sticky situation.

Think like this:

except instead of the lightsaber, he has a custom waterproof MF Pro.

ARE YOU READING DJTT STAFF? this idea has serious legs... or should that be flippers
Tatum Ansaldo
i believe he's surfing in mexico...
GAH! Damn him. Is the MF pro salt-waterproof?
Dorcas Bassignani
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint
I assume Ean is working on some badass routine to showcase in the video, and at a guess I'd say that the first one shown will be the horizontal cuemaster since that's apparently his controller of choice. I'm also very interested, waiting patiently...
Gwendolyn Rotchford
I want to buy an MF Pro. I really do. But I can't make the purchase before I see the mappings... Mods/TechTools guys, any word on this? I know you're busy building those things but a timeframe would be nice.

[I/O]
bionicbeatlab.org
Merry Piesik
Talked to Dan today with DJTT and he said they were putting the finishing touches on the new mappings today and tomorrow
Ella Rick
Originally Posted by Georgeo0
+1 !!!
Good call

I've posted a new thread asking about the second batch of pros,
Hopefully we get an answer soon
Melia Balvaneda
Originally Posted by other1
+1 !!!
devozz baby
Ethel Saracco
Thanks for the update flashflooder! Very much appreciated. I'm excited to get my Cue Master and mess around with the new mappings. Really looking forward to Ean's videos too.
Gwendolyn Rotchford
Originally Posted by flashflooder
Hey guys, I just wanted to tell everyone that we are working hard on finishing the MF Pro mappings and we expect them to be done very soon (likely early next week). I don't want to give a firm date because there's a chance we could find a major bug or issue and I take pride in releasing mappings when I feel confident that there are no major bugs.

We also need to take into account that Ean is working on an article which will include a tutorial video and aside from making routines for it he also needs to plan, shoot, and have the video edited.

Again, we expect these to be ready very soon and I apologize for the delay. Rest assured though, they will be worth the wait.
thanks flashflooder! i know you guys are slammed, but hey, that's a good thing excited to see what you and ean come up with
Jodi Lacerra

Dorcas Bassignani
Originally Posted by BlackJesus
According to twitter: "Working on the first Midi-Fighter Pro mappings this week. They will be sick- and worth the wait! -Ean"
beat me to it...
Rosita Bourdeaux
Ethel Saracco
Am I the only one impatiently checking the DJTT site daily looking for the promised MF Pro Cue Master midi mapping and performance video?

What's the deal DJTT? I know you guys are busy, but can we please have an update? It's been almost 2 weeks since the last announcement. Thanks guys!
Tatum Ansaldo
yeah... why not...

Lol, I was just assuming that he takes some kind of arcade midi controller with him wherever he goes, in this instance in case the sharks turn up and he has to jam his way out of a sticky situation.

Think like this:

except instead of the lightsaber, he has a custom waterproof MF Pro.

ARE YOU READING DJTT STAFF? this idea has serious legs... or should that be flippers
Dorcas Bassignani
yeah... why not...

Tatum Ansaldo
GAH! Damn him. Is the MF pro salt-waterproof?
Dorcas Bassignani
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint
I assume Ean is working on some badass routine to showcase in the video, and at a guess I'd say that the first one shown will be the horizontal cuemaster since that's apparently his controller of choice. I'm also very interested, waiting patiently...
Tatum Ansaldo
Gwendolyn Rotchford
I totally understand the delays, even though it was disappointing to see a video that only shows the tip of the iceberg. Mods, if you're seeing this, let us know when we can get a mapping diagram for each of the models!

[I/O]
http://bionicbeatlab.org
Ethel Saracco
I agree that delays are understandable, especially with a new product launch. I also believe releasing something before it's ready is worse than missing a deadline. However, if you don't communicate with your customers this really just leads to disappointment.

Come on DJTT please just be up front with us and keep us in the loop.
Rosita Bourdeaux
They said they would release the mappings this week but then again they also said that about the actual release of the pro's and look how long that took. I wouldn't expect them to release the mappings till next week or so. It's understandable though considering their launching an entirely new product. Or I could be wrong and they'll show us the video tomorrow

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy