How Should I Design my Midifighter?!

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: How Should I Design my Midifighter?!Reply
How Should I Design my Midifighter?!
Posted on: 04.06.2011 by Maida Acra
Hey DJTT!
I'm seriously considering picking up a midi fighter classic soon, but I'm a little overwhelmed with the amount of customization there is (button colors, cases, etc). If some of you can advise me on design or tips that would be great. The last thing I want is to spend $200 on a controller that looks like it was made by fisher price.
Thanks!
-Wala
Maida Acra
Hey DJTT!
I'm seriously considering picking up a midi fighter classic soon, but I'm a little overwhelmed with the amount of customization there is (button colors, cases, etc). If some of you can advise me on design or tips that would be great. The last thing I want is to spend $200 on a controller that looks like it was made by fisher price.
Thanks!
-Wala
Shana Minsk
I believe the joy of the midi fighter is that you can make it look like a toy!

As for design tips, I'd say try to limit yourself to 2 or 3 colours at most if you don't want the toy look. My mate has got an all white midi fighter and I must say it looks very classy indeed.

The only reason I haven't got a midi fighter is because Sanwa don't make the colours I want in the 24mm range. I'm sure I can't be the only person who wants pink and sky blue?

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy