Reply to [poll] Idea for a new mapping - Give your support!

[poll] Idea for a new mapping - Give your support!
Ok so, this is kind of against my normal policy since I don't like asking other people to map things for me, but hear me out!

I just got my midi fighter today and love it. Been playing with the Deckalized mapping on my x1 for a while and believe it's great, and the new instant gratification mapping is awesome!

However I want the best of both worlds

It just struck me that with this new 4 bank mode so much is possible. This idea would only work for 2 Decks. So I'll stop babbling and get on with it.

A CROSS BETWEEN THE 2 MAPPINGS utilising 4 bank mode with 2 banks for each deck (1&2 for deck A, 3&4 for deck B)

Banks 1&3 would be a slightly cut down version of the Deckalized mapping, removing the line taken up by the beatmasher. Banks 2&4 would be the same as the Instant Gratification mapping, but of course only for decks A&B. This could be very simply changed to apply to decks C&D with Traktor's duplicate function.

of course, slice commands and beat juggle modes on the bottom 2 rows.

While I would like to be able to map this myself, I simply don't believe I have the skills or the understanding of DJTT's use of modifiers etc.

Do you like this idea? Give it a +1, comment with your ideas and/or vote in the poll!

If enough people like it, maybe the guys at DJTT will be nice enough to make it some time.
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy