Reply to MF Pro Cue Master with S4

MF Pro Cue Master with S4
Hello to Everyone!!!

I am an experienced DJ and producer but am just getting into using controllers for DJing. After much research on this site (which I absolutely love BTW) I decided to buy the following (all from DJTT's aside from the MAC):

- New 15" Macbook Pro 2.2GHZ, etc..
- Kontrol S4
- Midi Fighter Pro Cue Master ("CMS")

Having now received all of these items I am going to set about this weekend to get going on this new endeavor. I have spent significant time exploring the community s and I now know where information lies for some of the more complex problems, however, for a beginner, it is surprisingly hard to find answers to simple questions.

Mostly: What is the best way to get going and use my S4 with the CMS? Specifically:

- Can I use the version of tractor that comes with the S4 and successfully integrate the CMS (updated in NI update manager of course)?

- From reading the community I get the impression I should export my settings and then run the mapping for the CMS. I was just not sure if this applied in my situation. Will any of the S4 settings be overridden when I import the CMS mapping.

If you can steer me in a general direction to get going, even if that means providing links to other community posts that would be very helpful!

I am excited to explore all of the possibilities. I am coming from a sampling/producing background so I have lots of ideas to explore.

Thank you DJTT's for everything! The build quality of my custom CMS is stellar!! And thanks to all that provide input on the community , truly invaluable.

Best, Shea
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy