Reply to Failed to find a Midi fighter in Bootloader mode... BULL

Failed to find a Midi fighter in Bootloader mode... BULL
So i just recently got a midi fighter, and frankly its starting to piss me off...

so, you need to update the firmware on your midi fighter to do instant gratification mapping... cool, thats fine... till nothing installed....

Forms tell me that i need to go to:
Program Files/Djranking s/MidifighterUpdate/Bootloaderdrives

then it tells me to install something there... great... what the hell am i suppose to install ??!??!?! i just wish people went more in detail.

but i overcame that problem by just copying and pasting the files into Windows\syswow64\libusb0.dll.( i dont know if i should do this... but it worked)

So now the midi fighter finally stops saying "libusb0.dll is missing" but now it says "Failed to find a Midi fighter in Bootloader mode.." i believe im just about to flip S***.... People claim its soo easy to set up, but i doubt then average person can go though all this...

Forgive me if im being such an ass, but you have to understand that i just wasted 7 hours trying to find out how to work god damn midi fighter, Please help.

*Update*: i finally got it to update, but instant gratification still does not work...None of the mappings show on the assign Table.... any ideas ???? thanks!
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy