Reply to thanks MF, thanks for ummm nothing

thanks MF, thanks for ummm nothing
IM WRITING THIS IN HOPES OF ALERTING ANYONE WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED TO KNOW THAT MIDI FIGHTER CLASSICS FAIL CONSTANTLY (STOP WORKING) WITH NO WARNING AND FOR SEEMINGLY NO REASON.

Sure the vids looks just alwsum of Ean mashing Midi Fighter buttons....

But what you dont see on the vids is the look on my face when I arrive to a gig and learn that my Midi Fighter has stopped working AGAIN (happened 30 times since I bought it last year). Not only does it stop working but it isnt able to be put into Bootloader Mode making it impossible to do a god damn thing about it until I have a paper clip, good lighting, patients, and a fucking hour to sit there and go thru the many necessary steps to deal with this.

Toevening , because of this....I lost the ability to use cue points in my set PERIOD. I have spent a month preparing for this gig...and when I arrived to said gig, while looking at 600 people on the dance floor....my fucking Midi Fighter CRAPPED OUT COMPLETELY AGAIN...

I have a minimal setup that is not overly demanding on my MAC or Midi Fighter so spare me any nonsence about the fact that something im doing is causing this. These Midi Fighters are useless.

Thanks Midi Fighter.....Thanks DJTT.....THANKS
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy