Midifighter Classic and pro 2

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Midifighter Classic and pro 2Reply
Midifighter Classic and pro 2
Posted on: 15.07.2011 by Laquita Coduto
I have to admit, I've been out of the loop for a bit. Toevening I upgraded to tpro 2 and I was using my vci arcade tsi3.6.3 and a midifighter classic instant grat tsi with tpro.

My midifighter is updated. I can't for the life of me get them to work in tpro2. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I need like special ed directions lol!
Laquita Coduto
I have to admit, I've been out of the loop for a bit. Toevening I upgraded to tpro 2 and I was using my vci arcade tsi3.6.3 and a midifighter classic instant grat tsi with tpro.

My midifighter is updated. I can't for the life of me get them to work in tpro2. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I need like special ed directions lol!
Delmar Swamy
As far as I know they should already be there but I don't know that much about it XD
Laquita Coduto
Is there any way to import my playlists from pro to tpro2?
Laquita Coduto
Guess who's a dumb ass! That guy! Meaning me of course. I'm all good.
Lavenia Neild
I don't know anything about the VCI arcade, but what exactly isn't working with the MFC? Do ay of the mapped buttons work? Or do they do random things? Or nothing?

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy