HELP!! Midi Fighter not working!

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: HELP!! Midi Fighter not working!Reply
HELP!! Midi Fighter not working!
Posted on: 21.07.2011 by Brittny Milostan
I have started up my Midi Fighter classic for the first time and instantly had poblems. I downloaded the instant gratification mapping and that imported fine but on the midi fighter itself the bottom two rows (except for one) are not working at all, nothing is being sent to Traktor. also I have noticed that the one button that does work on the bottom row is setting off all the effects?! Also the other buttons that are working are launching random effects and some are turning off the FX unit whilst controlling the effect?

I have had a look through all the community s and have looked at flashing the PCB but found it far too complicated as I cant just hold all four corners as one doesnt work?!

Please help as I have waited for months for this to arrive and now I cant use it.

Cheers
Brittny Milostan
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint
Try the other methods of reflashing the FW as documented in the MF stickies.
I have managed to install the new firmware by holding the red buttons but I am on a Mac and I got totally lost on the instructions for flashing it? Do I have to flash it to get them to work?
Brittny Milostan
I have started up my Midi Fighter classic for the first time and instantly had poblems. I downloaded the instant gratification mapping and that imported fine but on the midi fighter itself the bottom two rows (except for one) are not working at all, nothing is being sent to Traktor. also I have noticed that the one button that does work on the bottom row is setting off all the effects?! Also the other buttons that are working are launching random effects and some are turning off the FX unit whilst controlling the effect?

I have had a look through all the community s and have looked at flashing the PCB but found it far too complicated as I cant just hold all four corners as one doesnt work?!

Please help as I have waited for months for this to arrive and now I cant use it.

Cheers
Brittny Milostan
Got it all working now, big thanks to djranking s for sending out a replacement PCB, it was delivered super quick and its all working now
I have never had so much fun with a piece of kit, top product.
Tatum Ansaldo
The red buttons get it into bootloader mode, and from there you can flash it using the MFupdater programs for win or mac. In theory it should work fine after that.

Flashing means installing the Firmware.
Brittny Milostan
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint
I have managed to install the new firmware by holding the red buttons but I am on a Mac and I got totally lost on the instructions for flashing it? Do I have to flash it to get them to work?
Tatum Ansaldo

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy