controller manager reference

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: controller manager referenceReply
controller manager reference
Posted on: 06.08.2011 by Len Lukawski
Chaps and chapettes,

I am now the proud owner of a snazzy blue and white midi fighter. While the urge to slap in the IG mapping and start some good old beat violation is strong, I want to avoid that route up and build my mf / midimapping skills from the ground up. The controller manager seems to make sense but I am having some difficulty finding a breakdown of all the potential values that can be used.

Is there a document / thread / spreadsheet or something out there that I can use as a reference? If there's not, does someone wanna help me build one?

SmiTTTen
Leeanna Ayla
Originally Posted by kooper1980
or he may not like discos!!!

There was someone on here selling a Traktor Bible the other day but PhotoJoJo snapped it up within seconds!!!
Len Lukawski
Chaps and chapettes,

I am now the proud owner of a snazzy blue and white midi fighter. While the urge to slap in the IG mapping and start some good old beat violation is strong, I want to avoid that route up and build my mf / midimapping skills from the ground up. The controller manager seems to make sense but I am having some difficulty finding a breakdown of all the potential values that can be used.

Is there a document / thread / spreadsheet or something out there that I can use as a reference? If there's not, does someone wanna help me build one?

SmiTTTen
Leeanna Ayla
Originally Posted by kooper1980

There was someone on here selling a Traktor Bible the other day but PhotoJoJo snapped it up within seconds!!!
Kristofer Krauel

Len Lukawski
i believe he might be allergic to biscuits.
Leeanna Ayla
lol, that's between you and Rainer.
Len Lukawski
Can you just photocopy the midi stuff and I'll send Ranier 30 European disco biscuits?
Len Lukawski
or it might go eeevvvvvvveeeennnnnnnnnnn further......
Leeanna Ayla
True, but if there was we might not have the Traktor Bible which goes WAY beyond what the best product documentation would talk about.
Len Lukawski
That's the direction I thought I would have to go. Disappointing that there's no core product documentation for this stuff.
Leeanna Ayla
Ahhh I see what you want, that's what the Traktor Bible is for
Len Lukawski
There seem to be a lot of tutorials about how to map in Traktor but I am struggling to find information on what the various input variables do. For example: what does interaction mode = DIRECT do? (pls don't feel the need to explain this particular one, i'm just using it as an example). I want to be able to understand all what each setting , add-in and variable does. I am not finding this information in my TSP3 documentation or on NI.com etc.

I am also realizing that this is less of a MF thread and more of a mapping thread...
Venetta Cawyer
Yeah but since it's an official thing, how come it's nowhere to be found in any of the stickies? It's some darn handy info.
Leeanna Ayla
As in what notes it sends? There's some different pdf's posted showing that. It'll be different for four banks mode and what not.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy