Midi Fighter Pro Support Page

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Midi Fighter Pro Support PageReply
Midi Fighter Pro Support Page
Posted on: 20.08.2011 by Tony Finkes
It is really annoying that I can't easily find the Midi Fighter Pro support page that has the latest TSI files, Instructions on how to setup up, and latest firmware. This page should be available from the product support page:

http://www.djranking s.com/store/con...ghter-pro.html
Cliff Lohman
Originally Posted by Rusty
I agree. Users should not have to search through endless posts to figure out how to setup and use DJTT's products. This community is a great source of information, but users should not have to rely on other users to operate a product that they paid good money for.

I love my MF Classic and MF Pro Cue Master. I believe they are great products and definitely worth the money. My issues with them have been very minor compared to some users. I have to say that the support and documentation for the MF Pros has been severly lacking. How many posts have been started by people having the same problems? I know that the DJTT staff are extremely busy, but this area definitely needs attention. Personally I would rather see DJTT halt new blog articles until they can get caught up on the work they have started. How long have we been waiting for the promised instructional videos? These should have been prepared and ready to release at product launch. This would have greatly reduced repeat community posts and tech support calls. Sorry for ranting, but this has been a frustrating process.
Agreed - piecing all the info together from 10 community posts and 10 videos is wack.. To write up a one page guide on EXACT setup steps took me 10 mins to type (figuring it all out took hours of trial and error). Its hard to believe this doesnt exist. Other than that, i believe the product is great and ive had almost no problems. Djtt, id strongly urge you guys to do this to give the product a professional image. It benefits both you guys and the customer. Save the cert of auth polaroid and give customers a sheet of paper with instructions instead. If the users on this community werent as active and helpful as they are, i couldnt even imagine what the volume of Tech support cases would be..
Kimberly Lewark
I agree. Users should not have to search through endless posts to figure out how to setup and use DJTT's products. This community is a great source of information, but users should not have to rely on other users to operate a product that they paid good money for.

I love my MF Classic and MF Pro Cue Master. I believe they are great products and definitely worth the money. My issues with them have been very minor compared to some users. I have to say that the support and documentation for the MF Pros has been severly lacking. How many posts have been started by people having the same problems? I know that the DJTT staff are extremely busy, but this area definitely needs attention. Personally I would rather see DJTT halt new blog articles until they can get caught up on the work they have started. How long have we been waiting for the promised instructional videos? These should have been prepared and ready to release at product launch. This would have greatly reduced repeat community posts and tech support calls. Sorry for ranting, but this has been a frustrating process.
Don't worry. I was talking to Michael and these things are on the way! The new updater will be released soon, as well as other stuff. They are definitely working towards making the Midifighter and Midifighter Pros more accessible and user friendly. I know its frustrating to wait, but it won't be too much longer now.
Tony Finkes
It is really annoying that I can't easily find the Midi Fighter Pro support page that has the latest TSI files, Instructions on how to setup up, and latest firmware. This page should be available from the product support page:

http://www.djranking s.com/store/con...ghter-pro.html
Cliff Lohman

Agreed - piecing all the info together from 10 community posts and 10 videos is wack.. To write up a one page guide on EXACT setup steps took me 10 mins to type (figuring it all out took hours of trial and error). Its hard to believe this doesnt exist. Other than that, i believe the product is great and ive had almost no problems. Djtt, id strongly urge you guys to do this to give the product a professional image. It benefits both you guys and the customer. Save the cert of auth polaroid and give customers a sheet of paper with instructions instead. If the users on this community werent as active and helpful as they are, i couldnt even imagine what the volume of Tech support cases would be..
Adolf Hit
Hey guys,

I appreciate your frustration with using the community as a means of propagating support information, and mappings etc.

We are actively working to create clearer information sources for our customers, but this takes time and right now my energies are focused on getting the new Midi Fighter utility ready for launch .... hopefully by end of week.

Thanks for your patience and support!

Mike
Kimberly Lewark

Don't worry. I was talking to Michael and these things are on the way! The new updater will be released soon, as well as other stuff. They are definitely working towards making the Midifighter and Midifighter Pros more accessible and user friendly. I know its frustrating to wait, but it won't be too much longer now.
Ethel Saracco

Ella Rick
Pass
Leeanna Ayla
Why do people believe they need to update the firmware?
Ella Rick
MF Pro updater is still to be released, so don't try to flash your Pro
Updater is due to be out in a week or so

Mapping for the Beatmasher
http://www.djranking s.com/community /showthread.php?t=31680
Tony Finkes
So the question is - where do I go to download the latest TSI files for the MF Pro BeatMasher and where do I download the firmware updater. I keep searching the community s and there are too many posts with download links... from 2010...so I have zero confidence i'm downloading the latest and greatest.

this whole support via a community concept is kind of a mess.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy