Reply to How To Make Regular Midi Fighter Into Pro Version?

How To Make Regular Midi Fighter Into Pro Version?
I have noticed a distinct lack of any tutorials for creating the midi fighter into a pro version, I just can't find any!

I cant be the only one to believe that upgrading our beloved MF to pro (in a orderly way that made me know i wasn't gonna break it) would be awesome.

I have controls that i want to use... my problem is what components is needed inside and where do they go? (i.e are there a need for added midi ports on the board? what midi addresses equal midi pro's maps?)

I know about the extension ports on the regular MF but what would be needed for the 4 fx preset buttons, knobs and faders on the layouts for the pro?

And do we know if DJTT's shop could or would stock MF Pro parts (i.e plates, buttons, sliders or any other internal parts) for people who would like to mod their midi fighters to pro....this would mean we could still be supporting DJTT while also giving our almost redundant MF (since DJTT has moved more onto the pro version)a lease of life!

P.S If there are pics/plans Of MF Pro's Inside I'd really like to see please

P.P.S If someone has made or going to make a tutorial it would go very nice with these how to's http://www.djranking s.com/community /showthread.php?t=30937
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy