Controller housing

Controller housing
Posted on: 17.09.2011 by Arielle Posso
So I've been believeing about creating a custom controller for a while now and I'm just starting to tie up a few loose ends design wise. I was wondering if I should use a ohm64 enclosure from Livid or use acrylic/ploycarbonate. I'm torn between cheap and futuristic. I can get an ohm enclosure for like $5 on livids website I'm just not sure if I want to go with that style or not. Anyway what do you guys believe?

Also what did you use for your controller housing? Post pics if you can so I can get an idea
Arielle Posso
So I've been believeing about creating a custom controller for a while now and I'm just starting to tie up a few loose ends design wise. I was wondering if I should use a ohm64 enclosure from Livid or use acrylic/ploycarbonate. I'm torn between cheap and futuristic. I can get an ohm enclosure for like $5 on livids website I'm just not sure if I want to go with that style or not. Anyway what do you guys believe?

Also what did you use for your controller housing? Post pics if you can so I can get an idea

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy