'Don't be afraid of the dark' - Nokia and deadmau5 will light up the night!
About a year ago, in November 2012, Nokia organized an impressive spectacle to promote their launch of Nokia Lumia 800. For this, they used Millbank, a 118 metre skyscraper in London. The building’s 800 windows were lit up for the Lumia 800 – a stylish move by Nokia. Each of the building’s windows were covered with special plastic coating, while 16 top notch projectors were placed on the other side of the river. The state of the art light show had the skyscraper twisting and collapsing while deadmau5 played a jacking live set at the foot of the tower.
The crowds were amazed by the show, Nokia’s campaign featuring deadmau5 – a huge success. Now, it’s back! Check out the freshly released teaser below! It doesn’t say much, but it gives way for excitement saying:
’Don’t be afraid of the dark. 28.11.2012. Facebook.com/nokia.uk. #Switch.’
Seems that Nokia have something cool planned with Deadmau5 again. Luckily the wait is over in a week. Meanwhile, watch the videos of the first spectacle and the teaser!
- 03.08.2020 Ivan Dorn unearths stunning new single 'Love Could Be'
- 22.05.2019 Selena Gomez at Cannes 2019
- 22.05.2019 Here Are the Lyrics to Taylor Swift's 'ME!,'
- 22.05.2019 Why Gwyneth Paltrow Has Worked Hard'
- 20.05.2019 Netherlands wins Eurovision
- 22.05.2019 Julia Roberts Reveals Why Shes Never Watched Game of Thrones
- 22.05.2019 Elton John: 'Being a performer saved my life'
- 22.05.2019 Shakira and Carlos Vives beat plagiarism case
- 20.05.2019 Taylor Swift admits strange shower habit
- 19.05.2019 Sam Smith & Normani's 'Dancing With a Stranger' Hits No. 1
- 19.05.2019 Michael Jackson's Eldest Child Prince Graduates
- 15.05.2019 Taylor Swift Reacts to YouTubers' 'ME!'
- 19.05.2019 Unfinished Prince memoir gets publication date
- 15.05.2019 'Daisy Jones & the Six' goes behind the music
- 15.05.2019 P!nk and Stormzy Continue U.K. Chart Reigns
- 15.05.2019 Halsey Announces New Single 'Nightmare'
- 14.05.2019 Grandmaster Flash wins Polar Music Prize
- 14.05.2019 New releases from Amanda Palmer, Stella Donnelly
- 19.05.2019 Hozier talks about new album 'Wasteland, Baby!'
- 14.05.2019 Myspace loses 50 million songs
Back to news