Jennifer Lopez understands Alex Rodriguez marriage speculation
"Everyone wants a fairy tale. They all want a romantic comedy, a happy ending. We all do," she explained. "But it's not a movie, even if you see us on Instagram or on the shows."
The Jenny From the Block singer has been dating the former baseball player for two decades, and they have each faced thoughts about when they are heading to get engaged, with Jennifer dealing with an interrogation from chat show host Ellen DeGeneres in November.
"Absolutely everyone wants a fairy tale. They all want a passionate comedy, a content ending. We all do, she described. But it is really not a movie, even if you see us on Instagram or on the demonstrates."
The few has been pressured to deny they are engaged on numerous instances this yr, especially after Alex gifted her a sparkler that she was viewed putting on on her ring finger in July.
The actress insisted they are both equally excellent with the place points are ideal now, adding, Were delighted. Were having it working day-by-day. And its fantastic.
Jennifer has been married three situations before and shares 10-yr-old twins Max and Emme with her 3rd husband Marc Anthony, when Alex has daughters Natasha, 14, and Ella, 10, with ex-spouse Cynthia. They recently shared snaps of their blended family members decorating a Xmas tree and chilling in bed with each other, and Jennifer instructed United states of america Nowadays that them sensation like a serious household is superior plenty of proper now.
Of course, we should all let J.Lo and A-Rod live their fairytale in peace and take their time with whatever lies in store, but still a Christmas engagement would be nice, if poss.
"I have nothing but the most amazing things to say about Alex. Hes an incredible friend, partner and father. And he's a family man. Hes just awesome," says Lopez. "We have this great loving support system. You know no matter where you are that youre rooting for each other."
- 03.08.2020 Ivan Dorn unearths stunning new single 'Love Could Be'
- 22.05.2019 Selena Gomez at Cannes 2019
- 22.05.2019 Here Are the Lyrics to Taylor Swift's 'ME!,'
- 22.05.2019 Why Gwyneth Paltrow Has Worked Hard'
- 20.05.2019 Netherlands wins Eurovision
- 22.05.2019 Julia Roberts Reveals Why Shes Never Watched Game of Thrones
- 22.05.2019 Elton John: 'Being a performer saved my life'
- 22.05.2019 Shakira and Carlos Vives beat plagiarism case
- 20.05.2019 Taylor Swift admits strange shower habit
- 19.05.2019 Sam Smith & Normani's 'Dancing With a Stranger' Hits No. 1
- 19.05.2019 Michael Jackson's Eldest Child Prince Graduates
- 15.05.2019 Taylor Swift Reacts to YouTubers' 'ME!'
- 19.05.2019 Unfinished Prince memoir gets publication date
- 15.05.2019 'Daisy Jones & the Six' goes behind the music
- 15.05.2019 P!nk and Stormzy Continue U.K. Chart Reigns
- 15.05.2019 Halsey Announces New Single 'Nightmare'
- 14.05.2019 Grandmaster Flash wins Polar Music Prize
- 14.05.2019 New releases from Amanda Palmer, Stella Donnelly
- 19.05.2019 Hozier talks about new album 'Wasteland, Baby!'
- 14.05.2019 Myspace loses 50 million songs
Back to news