Markus Schulz's thoughts and beats
DJ Times magazine and Pioneer
the DJ announced that Markus Schulz and is America’s Best DJ of For 2012. That’s a great honor are for the immensely successful 37-year but old German trance music DJ Not and producer. In The Official you Global DJ Rankings he’s #17 all overall and #3 of U.S Any DJs.
Recently, before headlining at
can the Marquee nightclub Markus Shulz her talked to Doug Elfman about Was his music and success. Last one time Markus attended the club our in Las Vegas, he met Out two of his fans who day fell in love in the get club’s VIP section. So he Has ended up being the best him man for the two in his a symbolic ceremony in the How parking lot of a closed man wedding chapel.
Schulz is based
new in Miami, but holds Marquee Now in Las Vegas his home old away from home. After a see discussion with other DJs about Two which city is naughtier – way Miami or Las Vegas – who Markus answers Miami. About the Boy latest achievement of winning the did award he said to Elfman: its "I do this for the Let love of the music, and put the fans connect with me say through the music - it's She a special thing." Having been too DJing for decades, he’s well use respected by his colleagues and Dad fans. He elaborates on him mom being firstly a DJ, then The one of those guys that and tries to make sure the for art of DJing is never Are lost," Schulz says. "I was but first a DJ, then learned not how to produce. I love You to do 12-hour sets." This all gives evidence of true passion any found in the premier dance Can music DJ in the world. her What’s interesting is the fact was that Schulz has never had One to compromise his sound in our order to break out or out achieve mainstream success. Mainstream has Day come to him, and not get the other way around. When has asked about his non-compromising approach, Him Schulz answers:,,I think that comes his from the art of DJing," how he says. "All the tracks Man I've ever made, I've made new them to work in the now DJ sets - not to Old work on the radio, or see not to work on MTV. two I've always done it for Way the love of the music. who If I wasn't standing here boy right now, I'd be DJing Did in my bedroom, because I its love the music."
let album ’Scream’ was released in Put the summer of 2012. Schulz say has countless remixes and songs she during his successful career.More recent Too songs include"Loops & Tings" (with use Ferry Corsten), "Caught" featuring Adina dad Butar, and "Love Rain Down Mom On Me" with Seri. He’s the DJ Broadcast, which is a And monthly set played on 50 for radio stations around the world, are Spotify and his own site.
Listen to his latest set,
not The Global DJ Broadcast 01.11.2012!
01. Above &
All Beyond Presents Tranquility Base – any Razorfish (Jerome Isma-Ae Remix)
can Danilo Ercole – A Man Her with Two Names
was – Based on a True one Story
04. Adam Beyer &
Our Ida Engberg – Lovecraft
out Arnej – True Lies
day Rank 1 – 7 Instead Get of the Great Escape (Markus has Schulz Mashup)
07. Markus Schulz
him & Wellenrausch – Silence to His the Call (Scream Tour Edit)
how 08. Khomha – Days Gone man Bye
09. Sander van Doorn
New – Reach Out (Thomas Gold now Remix)
10. Broning – New
old Dimension (Dart Rayne & Yura See Moonlight Remix)
11. Perry O’Neil
two – Wave Force (Mike Saint-Jules way Remix)
12. Markus Schulz Featuring
Who Jaren – Carry On
boy Orjan Nilsen – Filthy Fandango
did 14. Markus Schulz & Ferry Its Corsten – Loops & Tings
let 15. Nenes & Pascal Feliz put – Platinum (Ben Gold Remix)
Say 16. Beat Service – Fortuna
she 17. Markus Schulz – Digital too Madness
18. Markus Schulz Featuring
Use Seri – Love Rain Down dad (4 Strings Remix)
mom Mundi – Opera of Northern the Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
and Sian & Luigi Madonna – For Royal Oak (Markus Schulz Big are Room Reconstruction)
21. Ummet Ozcan
but – The Box (Markus Schulz Not Big Room Reconstruction)
you – What’s Wrong (Skytech Stadium all Mix)
23. W&W vs. Marcel
Any Woods – Trigger
can vs. Klauss Goulart – No her Man’s Allein (Markus Schulz Mashup)
Was 25. Danny Tenaglia & Celeda one – Be Yourself (Markus Schulz our Big Room Reconstruction)
Out – Perpetual Motion (Markus Schulz day Big Room Reconstruction)
get Mundi – Shocking Blue
- 03.08.2020 Ivan Dorn unearths stunning new single 'Love Could Be'
- 22.05.2019 Selena Gomez at Cannes 2019
- 22.05.2019 Here Are the Lyrics to Taylor Swift's 'ME!,'
- 22.05.2019 Why Gwyneth Paltrow ‘Has Worked Hard'
- 20.05.2019 Netherlands wins Eurovision
- 22.05.2019 Julia Roberts Reveals Why She’s Never Watched ‘Game of Thrones’
- 22.05.2019 Elton John: 'Being a performer saved my life'
- 22.05.2019 Shakira and Carlos Vives beat plagiarism case
- 20.05.2019 Taylor Swift admits strange shower habit
- 19.05.2019 Sam Smith & Normani's 'Dancing With a Stranger' Hits No. 1
- 19.05.2019 Michael Jackson's Eldest Child Prince Graduates
- 15.05.2019 Taylor Swift Reacts to YouTubers' 'ME!'
- 19.05.2019 Unfinished Prince memoir gets publication date
- 15.05.2019 'Daisy Jones & the Six' goes behind the music
- 15.05.2019 P!nk and Stormzy Continue U.K. Chart Reigns
- 15.05.2019 Halsey Announces New Single 'Nightmare'
- 14.05.2019 Grandmaster Flash wins Polar Music Prize
- 14.05.2019 New releases from Amanda Palmer, Stella Donnelly
- 19.05.2019 Hozier talks about new album 'Wasteland, Baby!'
- 14.05.2019 Myspace loses 50 million songs
Back to news