Demi Lovato Responds to Rumors About Her Recovery
"Otherwise people stop writing about my recovery, because it's no one's business but mine. I am sober and grateful to be alive and taking care of ME."
Demi Lovato left rehab three months ago after an OD in July, and ever since she has been keep a low profile (and voting!).
But it looks like while Demi has been taking this time to focus on her sobriety and heal, others are busy making up and selling fake stories about her (remember when someone accused her team of being "rotten"?), and Demi has had enough.
I love my fans, and hate tabloids. Dont believe what you read. People will literally make up stuff to sell a story. Sickening.
If I feel like the world needs to know something, I will tell them MYSELF. Otherwise people stop writing about my recovery, because its no ones business but mine. I am sober and grateful to be alive and taking care of ME...
"Someday Ill tell the world what exactly happened, why it happened and what my life is like today.. but until Im ready to share that with people please stop prying and making up shit that you know nothing about," she wrote. "I still need space and time to heal.."
She wrapped up her message by thanking fans for their support.
"I'm so blessed I get to take this time to be with family, relax, work on my mind, body and soul and come back when I'm ready," she said. "I have my fans to thank for that. I'm so grateful, truly. I love you guys so f-----g much."
Lovato who had celebrated six years of sobriety in March was reportedly released from a rehab facility in early August, at which time she issued another statement via a since-deleted Instagram post thanking fans for their love and support and vowing to "keep fighting." The "Sorry Not Sorry" singer also wrote that she needed "time to heal and focus on my sobriety and road to recovery."
- 24.03.2019 MIGOS AND DJ MUSTARD TAKE OVER A WAREHOUSE
- 24.03.2019 SOMEONE ASKED BEBE REXHA TO COVER HER STRETCH MARKS
- 07.03.2019 Rita Ora channels Britney Spears as she shows downfall
- 28.02.2019 Ryan Adams guitarist Todd Wisenbacker
- 28.02.2019 Jenny Lewis is deeply troubled by Ryan Adams sexual misconduct allegations
- 07.03.2019 Red Hot Chili Peppers Flea entertains crowd with handstands
- 28.02.2019 Lady Gaga slept through Oscar nomination announcement
- 28.02.2019 Can We Please Talk About Katy Perry's Engagement Ring?
- 19.02.2019 Sam Smith Is Reclaiming His "Curves" And Fighting "The Fuck Back"
- 07.03.2019 Mariah Carey Thought The Chainsmokers Were One Direction
- 19.02.2019 Ciara's New Song "Greatest Love" Is Perfect And Really Personal
- 28.02.2019 Pornhub Released A Valentine's Day Album, And It's Not Great
- 07.03.2019 BLACKPINK Finally Has Tour Dates Across North America
- 18.02.2019 Emma Stone & Haim Recreated Spice Girls Video
- 18.02.2019 Maren Morris Holds Her Head High In New GIRL Video
- 28.02.2019 Teyana Taylors Ballroom Take On Cinderella
- 28.02.2019 Bebe Rexha Calls Out Designers
- 28.02.2019 Chris Brown Plans To Sue Rape Accuser For Defamation
- 26.01.2019 Missy Elliott, John Prine, Yusuf/Cat Stevens Among 2019 Songwriters
- 26.01.2019 Justin Timberlake Surprises Atlanta Crowd With T.I.
Back to news