Jennifer Lopez understands Alex Rodriguez marriage speculation
"Everyone wants a fairy tale. They all want a romantic comedy, a happy ending. We all do," she explained. "But it's not a movie, even if you see us on Instagram or on the shows."
The Jenny From the Block singer has been dating the former baseball player for two decades, and they have each faced thoughts about when they are heading to get engaged, with Jennifer dealing with an interrogation from chat show host Ellen DeGeneres in November.
"Absolutely everyone wants a fairy tale. They all want a passionate comedy, a content ending. We all do, she described. But it is really not a movie, even if you see us on Instagram or on the demonstrates."
The few has been pressured to deny they are engaged on numerous instances this yr, especially after Alex gifted her a sparkler that she was viewed putting on on her ring finger in July.
The actress insisted they are both equally excellent with the place points are ideal now, adding, Were delighted. Were having it working day-by-day. And its fantastic.
Jennifer has been married three situations before and shares 10-yr-old twins Max and Emme with her 3rd husband Marc Anthony, when Alex has daughters Natasha, 14, and Ella, 10, with ex-spouse Cynthia. They recently shared snaps of their blended family members decorating a Xmas tree and chilling in bed with each other, and Jennifer instructed United states of america Nowadays that them sensation like a serious household is superior plenty of proper now.
Of course, we should all let J.Lo and A-Rod live their fairytale in peace and take their time with whatever lies in store, but still a Christmas engagement would be nice, if poss.
"I have nothing but the most amazing things to say about Alex. Hes an incredible friend, partner and father. And he's a family man. Hes just awesome," says Lopez. "We have this great loving support system. You know no matter where you are that youre rooting for each other."
- 24.03.2019 MIGOS AND DJ MUSTARD TAKE OVER A WAREHOUSE
- 24.03.2019 SOMEONE ASKED BEBE REXHA TO COVER HER STRETCH MARKS
- 07.03.2019 Rita Ora channels Britney Spears as she shows downfall
- 28.02.2019 Ryan Adams guitarist Todd Wisenbacker
- 28.02.2019 Jenny Lewis is deeply troubled by Ryan Adams sexual misconduct allegations
- 07.03.2019 Red Hot Chili Peppers Flea entertains crowd with handstands
- 28.02.2019 Lady Gaga slept through Oscar nomination announcement
- 28.02.2019 Can We Please Talk About Katy Perry's Engagement Ring?
- 19.02.2019 Sam Smith Is Reclaiming His "Curves" And Fighting "The Fuck Back"
- 07.03.2019 Mariah Carey Thought The Chainsmokers Were One Direction
- 19.02.2019 Ciara's New Song "Greatest Love" Is Perfect And Really Personal
- 28.02.2019 Pornhub Released A Valentine's Day Album, And It's Not Great
- 07.03.2019 BLACKPINK Finally Has Tour Dates Across North America
- 18.02.2019 Emma Stone & Haim Recreated Spice Girls Video
- 18.02.2019 Maren Morris Holds Her Head High In New GIRL Video
- 28.02.2019 Teyana Taylors Ballroom Take On Cinderella
- 28.02.2019 Bebe Rexha Calls Out Designers
- 28.02.2019 Chris Brown Plans To Sue Rape Accuser For Defamation
- 26.01.2019 Missy Elliott, John Prine, Yusuf/Cat Stevens Among 2019 Songwriters
- 26.01.2019 Justin Timberlake Surprises Atlanta Crowd With T.I.
Back to news