Jennifer Lopez understands Alex Rodriguez marriage speculation
"Everyone wants a fairy tale. They all want a romantic comedy, a happy ending. We all do," she explained. "But it's not a movie, even if you see us on Instagram or on the shows."
The Jenny From the Block singer has been dating the former baseball player for two decades, and they have each faced thoughts about when they are heading to get engaged, with Jennifer dealing with an interrogation from chat show host Ellen DeGeneres in November.
"Absolutely everyone wants a fairy tale. They all want a passionate comedy, a content ending. We all do, she described. But it is really not a movie, even if you see us on Instagram or on the demonstrates."
The few has been pressured to deny they are engaged on numerous instances this yr, especially after Alex gifted her a sparkler that she was viewed putting on on her ring finger in July.
The actress insisted they are both equally excellent with the place points are ideal now, adding, Were delighted. Were having it working day-by-day. And its fantastic.
Jennifer has been married three situations before and shares 10-yr-old twins Max and Emme with her 3rd husband Marc Anthony, when Alex has daughters Natasha, 14, and Ella, 10, with ex-spouse Cynthia. They recently shared snaps of their blended family members decorating a Xmas tree and chilling in bed with each other, and Jennifer instructed United states of america Nowadays that them sensation like a serious household is superior plenty of proper now.
Of course, we should all let J.Lo and A-Rod live their fairytale in peace and take their time with whatever lies in store, but still a Christmas engagement would be nice, if poss.
"I have nothing but the most amazing things to say about Alex. Hes an incredible friend, partner and father. And he's a family man. Hes just awesome," says Lopez. "We have this great loving support system. You know no matter where you are that youre rooting for each other."
- 18.02.2019 Emma Stone & Haim Recreated Spice Girls Video
- 18.02.2019 Maren Morris Holds Her Head High In New GIRL Video
- 26.01.2019 Missy Elliott, John Prine, Yusuf/Cat Stevens Among 2019 Songwriters
- 26.01.2019 Justin Timberlake Surprises Atlanta Crowd With T.I.
- 25.01.2019 Kelly Rowland Talks 2019 Album
- 14.01.2019 NFL Confirms Maroon 5, Travis Scott & Big Boi to Perform at Super Bowl
- 25.01.2019 Demi Lovato Responds to Rumors About Her Recovery
- 14.01.2019 GRLwood Serves Up Kentucky Fried Queer Punk
- 23.01.2019 Miley Cyrus Updated The Santa Baby Lyrics For The
- 14.01.2019 JoJo Re-Recorded Her Debut Album
- 14.01.2019 Nicki Minaj Is Being Compared To Lil Kim In New Vogue
- 09.01.2019 Two Beyoncé Albums Were Leaked On Spotify
- 23.01.2019 The Biggest Music Releases To Get Excited About In 2019
- 09.01.2019 Kathy Griffin Calls Out No Women Among Top-Paid Comedians
- 25.12.2018 Gwen Stefani heading to demo about concert stampede
- 25.12.2018 Jennifer Lopez understands Alex Rodriguez marriage speculation
- 25.12.2018 Megan Fox Thought She Wouldnt Be A Sympathetic Victim For #MeToo
- 25.12.2018 Please Dont Let Miley Cyrus Make Another Hip-Hop Album
- 23.12.2018 Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn Might Get Engaged Soon
- 23.12.2018 Britney Spears Meets Nine Inch Nails On Betta Lemmes New Track
Back to news