Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn Might Get Engaged Soon
"I didnt seek out advice on that because I know what I feel about it."
Its been two years since Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn started dating, so, naturally, fans are an expecting an engagement anytime now. But it could it be even sooner than we think? According to a source for Us Weekly, the British actor is planning on proposing to the American singer soon, so brace yourself, the end of Taylor Swift breakup songs is coming.
Despite their private relationship, Swift has been more serious with Alwyn than any boyfriend in the past, according to the source. Apparently, her British boyfriend feels the same, which is why hes planning on putting a ring on her fingeras soon as he thinks of an unforgettable proposal fit for a pop star. Joe is very keen on proposing soon, the source said. But he wants to make it unforgettable and extremely special.
Swift and Alwyn have kept things low profile but have been visibly out together this month. Last week, the two were photographed in New York City arriving back at Swift's apartment. Swift had done a surprise performance at the Ally Coalition's Talent Show that Alwyn supported her at.
And this weekend, Swift was at the London premiere and after party of Alwyn's latest film, Mary, Queen of Scots. She kept her appearance as off-camera as possible, skipping the red carpet. One of Alwyn's co-stars shared a photo of her at the after party, the only publicly-shared photo-evidence that her appearance happened.
He went on to add that their relationship has never been public property: "I think theres a very clear line as to what somebody should share, or feel like they have to share, and what they dont want to and shouldnt have to."
If he *does* pop the question, it sounds like the proposal probably won't make it to Instagram.
- 24.03.2019 MIGOS AND DJ MUSTARD TAKE OVER A WAREHOUSE
- 24.03.2019 SOMEONE ASKED BEBE REXHA TO COVER HER STRETCH MARKS
- 07.03.2019 Rita Ora channels Britney Spears as she shows downfall
- 28.02.2019 Ryan Adams guitarist Todd Wisenbacker
- 28.02.2019 Jenny Lewis is deeply troubled by Ryan Adams sexual misconduct allegations
- 07.03.2019 Red Hot Chili Peppers Flea entertains crowd with handstands
- 28.02.2019 Lady Gaga slept through Oscar nomination announcement
- 28.02.2019 Can We Please Talk About Katy Perry's Engagement Ring?
- 19.02.2019 Sam Smith Is Reclaiming His "Curves" And Fighting "The Fuck Back"
- 07.03.2019 Mariah Carey Thought The Chainsmokers Were One Direction
- 19.02.2019 Ciara's New Song "Greatest Love" Is Perfect And Really Personal
- 28.02.2019 Pornhub Released A Valentine's Day Album, And It's Not Great
- 07.03.2019 BLACKPINK Finally Has Tour Dates Across North America
- 18.02.2019 Emma Stone & Haim Recreated Spice Girls Video
- 18.02.2019 Maren Morris Holds Her Head High In New GIRL Video
- 28.02.2019 Teyana Taylors Ballroom Take On Cinderella
- 28.02.2019 Bebe Rexha Calls Out Designers
- 28.02.2019 Chris Brown Plans To Sue Rape Accuser For Defamation
- 26.01.2019 Missy Elliott, John Prine, Yusuf/Cat Stevens Among 2019 Songwriters
- 26.01.2019 Justin Timberlake Surprises Atlanta Crowd With T.I.
Back to news