Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn Might Get Engaged Soon
"I didnt seek out advice on that because I know what I feel about it."
Its been two years since Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn started dating, so, naturally, fans are an expecting an engagement anytime now. But it could it be even sooner than we think? According to a source for Us Weekly, the British actor is planning on proposing to the American singer soon, so brace yourself, the end of Taylor Swift breakup songs is coming.
Despite their private relationship, Swift has been more serious with Alwyn than any boyfriend in the past, according to the source. Apparently, her British boyfriend feels the same, which is why hes planning on putting a ring on her fingeras soon as he thinks of an unforgettable proposal fit for a pop star. Joe is very keen on proposing soon, the source said. But he wants to make it unforgettable and extremely special.
Swift and Alwyn have kept things low profile but have been visibly out together this month. Last week, the two were photographed in New York City arriving back at Swift's apartment. Swift had done a surprise performance at the Ally Coalition's Talent Show that Alwyn supported her at.
And this weekend, Swift was at the London premiere and after party of Alwyn's latest film, Mary, Queen of Scots. She kept her appearance as off-camera as possible, skipping the red carpet. One of Alwyn's co-stars shared a photo of her at the after party, the only publicly-shared photo-evidence that her appearance happened.
He went on to add that their relationship has never been public property: "I think theres a very clear line as to what somebody should share, or feel like they have to share, and what they dont want to and shouldnt have to."
If he *does* pop the question, it sounds like the proposal probably won't make it to Instagram.
- 22.05.2019 Selena Gomez at Cannes 2019
- 22.05.2019 Here Are the Lyrics to Taylor Swift's 'ME!,'
- 22.05.2019 Why Gwyneth Paltrow Has Worked Hard'
- 20.05.2019 Netherlands wins Eurovision
- 22.05.2019 Julia Roberts Reveals Why Shes Never Watched Game of Thrones
- 22.05.2019 Elton John: 'Being a performer saved my life'
- 22.05.2019 Shakira and Carlos Vives beat plagiarism case
- 20.05.2019 Taylor Swift admits strange shower habit
- 19.05.2019 Sam Smith & Normani's 'Dancing With a Stranger' Hits No. 1
- 19.05.2019 Michael Jackson's Eldest Child Prince Graduates
- 15.05.2019 Taylor Swift Reacts to YouTubers' 'ME!'
- 19.05.2019 Unfinished Prince memoir gets publication date
- 15.05.2019 'Daisy Jones & the Six' goes behind the music
- 15.05.2019 P!nk and Stormzy Continue U.K. Chart Reigns
- 15.05.2019 Halsey Announces New Single 'Nightmare'
- 14.05.2019 Grandmaster Flash wins Polar Music Prize
- 14.05.2019 New releases from Amanda Palmer, Stella Donnelly
- 19.05.2019 Hozier talks about new album 'Wasteland, Baby!'
- 14.05.2019 Myspace loses 50 million songs
- 14.05.2019 Kanye West gets booed at Bonnaroo
Back to news