Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn Might Get Engaged Soon
"I didnt seek out advice on that because I know what I feel about it."
Its been two years since Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn started dating, so, naturally, fans are an expecting an engagement anytime now. But it could it be even sooner than we think? According to a source for Us Weekly, the British actor is planning on proposing to the American singer soon, so brace yourself, the end of Taylor Swift breakup songs is coming.
Despite their private relationship, Swift has been more serious with Alwyn than any boyfriend in the past, according to the source. Apparently, her British boyfriend feels the same, which is why hes planning on putting a ring on her fingeras soon as he thinks of an unforgettable proposal fit for a pop star. Joe is very keen on proposing soon, the source said. But he wants to make it unforgettable and extremely special.
Swift and Alwyn have kept things low profile but have been visibly out together this month. Last week, the two were photographed in New York City arriving back at Swift's apartment. Swift had done a surprise performance at the Ally Coalition's Talent Show that Alwyn supported her at.
And this weekend, Swift was at the London premiere and after party of Alwyn's latest film, Mary, Queen of Scots. She kept her appearance as off-camera as possible, skipping the red carpet. One of Alwyn's co-stars shared a photo of her at the after party, the only publicly-shared photo-evidence that her appearance happened.
He went on to add that their relationship has never been public property: "I think theres a very clear line as to what somebody should share, or feel like they have to share, and what they dont want to and shouldnt have to."
If he *does* pop the question, it sounds like the proposal probably won't make it to Instagram.
- 18.02.2019 Emma Stone & Haim Recreated Spice Girls Video
- 18.02.2019 Maren Morris Holds Her Head High In New GIRL Video
- 26.01.2019 Missy Elliott, John Prine, Yusuf/Cat Stevens Among 2019 Songwriters
- 26.01.2019 Justin Timberlake Surprises Atlanta Crowd With T.I.
- 25.01.2019 Kelly Rowland Talks 2019 Album
- 14.01.2019 NFL Confirms Maroon 5, Travis Scott & Big Boi to Perform at Super Bowl
- 25.01.2019 Demi Lovato Responds to Rumors About Her Recovery
- 14.01.2019 GRLwood Serves Up Kentucky Fried Queer Punk
- 23.01.2019 Miley Cyrus Updated The Santa Baby Lyrics For The
- 14.01.2019 JoJo Re-Recorded Her Debut Album
- 14.01.2019 Nicki Minaj Is Being Compared To Lil Kim In New Vogue
- 09.01.2019 Two Beyoncé Albums Were Leaked On Spotify
- 23.01.2019 The Biggest Music Releases To Get Excited About In 2019
- 09.01.2019 Kathy Griffin Calls Out No Women Among Top-Paid Comedians
- 25.12.2018 Gwen Stefani heading to demo about concert stampede
- 25.12.2018 Jennifer Lopez understands Alex Rodriguez marriage speculation
- 25.12.2018 Megan Fox Thought She Wouldnt Be A Sympathetic Victim For #MeToo
- 25.12.2018 Please Dont Let Miley Cyrus Make Another Hip-Hop Album
- 23.12.2018 Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn Might Get Engaged Soon
- 23.12.2018 Britney Spears Meets Nine Inch Nails On Betta Lemmes New Track
Back to news