Ariana Grande Reveals The Heartfelt Letter She Wrote To Manchester Victims
"When things were bad and everyone was heartbroken and tired and sad, we wished it to go faster. And now that it's here, it's horrible."
The series follows Grande through her 2017 Dangerous Woman tour and shows the lead-up to the Sweetener album. The fourth episode shows Grandes devotion to meeting her fans and also addresses her One Love Manchester concert, which benefitted the victims of the bombing that happened at her concert. The episode does not show footage from that night but gives us a little insight into how she publicly dealt with the attack.
Its been eight months since the attack at our show at the Manchester Arena. Its impossible to know where to start or to know what to say about this part. May 22, 2017, will leave me speechless and filled with questions for the rest of my life.
Grande then announced that shed be returning to Manchester to honor and raise money for the victims of the attack and their families, sharing a link to the Manchester Evening News Just Giving partnership with the Red Cross.
The spirit of the people of Manchester, the families affected by this horrendous tragedy, and my fans around the world have permanently impacted all of us for the rest of our lives. Their love, strength, and unity showed me, my team, my dancers, band, and entire crew not to be defeated. To continue during the scariest and saddest of times. To not let hate win. But instead, love as loudly as possible, and to appreciate every moment.
The people of Manchester were able to change an event that portrayed the worst of humanity into one that portrayed the most beautiful of humanity. 'Like a handprint on my heart' I think of Manchester constantly and will carry this with me every day for the rest of my life.
"When something so opposite and so poisonous takes place in your world that is supposed to be everything but that it is shocking and heartbreaking in a way that seems impossible to fully recover from."
Grande went on to explain that the tragedy taught her resilience and to not take life for granted.
- 18.02.2019 Emma Stone & Haim Recreated Spice Girls Video
- 18.02.2019 Maren Morris Holds Her Head High In New GIRL Video
- 26.01.2019 Missy Elliott, John Prine, Yusuf/Cat Stevens Among 2019 Songwriters
- 26.01.2019 Justin Timberlake Surprises Atlanta Crowd With T.I.
- 25.01.2019 Kelly Rowland Talks 2019 Album
- 14.01.2019 NFL Confirms Maroon 5, Travis Scott & Big Boi to Perform at Super Bowl
- 25.01.2019 Demi Lovato Responds to Rumors About Her Recovery
- 14.01.2019 GRLwood Serves Up Kentucky Fried Queer Punk
- 23.01.2019 Miley Cyrus Updated The Santa Baby Lyrics For The
- 14.01.2019 JoJo Re-Recorded Her Debut Album
- 14.01.2019 Nicki Minaj Is Being Compared To Lil Kim In New Vogue
- 09.01.2019 Two Beyoncé Albums Were Leaked On Spotify
- 23.01.2019 The Biggest Music Releases To Get Excited About In 2019
- 09.01.2019 Kathy Griffin Calls Out No Women Among Top-Paid Comedians
- 25.12.2018 Gwen Stefani heading to demo about concert stampede
- 25.12.2018 Jennifer Lopez understands Alex Rodriguez marriage speculation
- 25.12.2018 Megan Fox Thought She Wouldnt Be A Sympathetic Victim For #MeToo
- 25.12.2018 Please Dont Let Miley Cyrus Make Another Hip-Hop Album
- 23.12.2018 Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn Might Get Engaged Soon
- 23.12.2018 Britney Spears Meets Nine Inch Nails On Betta Lemmes New Track
Back to news