On a Different Note: Eccentric Boiler Room set by Flume
Flume - the object - is by definition an open water channel. Flume - the musician - is by nature a flume, the object - meaning he's productions have an unprecedented flow! Harley Streten, the electronic music producer out of Australia, is only a 22-year old kid, but his body of work speaks of a higher maturity. Streten was discovered and signed in 2011 by Future Classic. November, 2012 saw the debut album by the prodigues producer. Flume's self-titled debut album was released on November 6, 2012 to exceptional critical acclaim The Aussie collaborated with vocal artists George Maple, Moon Holiday, Jezzabell Doran, Chet Faker, and New York rapper T.Shirt.
Right now, we're bringing you his recent Boiler Room set, where you get an up-close look on how the young gun does his thing. Button pushing at its finest, a trigger-pad and midi-synth!
GRAB THE FREE DOWNLOAD!
- 03.08.2020 Ivan Dorn unearths stunning new single 'Love Could Be'
- 22.05.2019 Selena Gomez at Cannes 2019
- 22.05.2019 Here Are the Lyrics to Taylor Swift's 'ME!,'
- 22.05.2019 Why Gwyneth Paltrow Has Worked Hard'
- 20.05.2019 Netherlands wins Eurovision
- 22.05.2019 Julia Roberts Reveals Why Shes Never Watched Game of Thrones
- 22.05.2019 Elton John: 'Being a performer saved my life'
- 22.05.2019 Shakira and Carlos Vives beat plagiarism case
- 20.05.2019 Taylor Swift admits strange shower habit
- 19.05.2019 Sam Smith & Normani's 'Dancing With a Stranger' Hits No. 1
- 19.05.2019 Michael Jackson's Eldest Child Prince Graduates
- 15.05.2019 Taylor Swift Reacts to YouTubers' 'ME!'
- 19.05.2019 Unfinished Prince memoir gets publication date
- 15.05.2019 'Daisy Jones & the Six' goes behind the music
- 15.05.2019 P!nk and Stormzy Continue U.K. Chart Reigns
- 15.05.2019 Halsey Announces New Single 'Nightmare'
- 14.05.2019 Grandmaster Flash wins Polar Music Prize
- 14.05.2019 New releases from Amanda Palmer, Stella Donnelly
- 19.05.2019 Hozier talks about new album 'Wasteland, Baby!'
- 14.05.2019 Myspace loses 50 million songs
Back to news